What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dden-death-fever/story-e6frexnr-1226127680512

I have to LOL@50uff$ with the following..

The Burrow will arrive in Newcastle at lunchtime and the first order of business will be to find a pub with cold beer.

"We'll have some lunch and drinks just to get into the spirit," Michelle said.

"Get the voice tuned. We've got a lot of songs for the team, and then we'll head to the ground and be queuing when the gates open."

The Burrow songbook numbers more than 50 songs, some to familiar tunes.

We are one, but we are many,

And we fought for the pride of Redfern.

We shared our team and sing with one voice,

I am, you wish, you were a Rabbitoh.

And we fought for the pride of Redfern....is that near Historic Homebush?

You wish, you were a Rabbitoh? Hey Burrow, don't call us we'll call you.

And they sing:

Oh South Sydney is wonderful,

Oh South Sydney is wonderful,

You'll never beat our 20 titles,

Oh South Sydney is wonderful.

Newcastle have their own hopes for tonight, but nothing carries the weight of the Souths faithful.

"We have come full circle as a club in the last 10 years, since we got reinstated," Michelle said.

"We've closed the circle and all we need now is the 21st premiership.

"That will make us whole."

Full circle, without the top bit. You'll be waiting a long time Michelle - maybe ask oldmanGaleFarce what it was like to go full circle. TBH what the firetruck does close the circle mean anyways.....

LOL@inanedelusionaldribblers
LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Biggest worry for Souffs is if the Bulldogs get up and steal away their coveted ninth place

i got this..

rib10.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
news reports are of souffs fans getting in early to show their support to the team:

2023437530045543439S600x600Q85.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
"We have come full circle as a club in the last 10 years, since we got reinstated," Michelle said.

ahhh.. the old "we've gone 360 degrees" argument used by the stupid..

if you've gone 360 degrees (or full circle) you're back where you started from..

so michelle is saying that souffs are about to be kicked out again? awesome :)

fyi for those souffs fans who "just don't get it", if you are trying to turn something around, the correct terminology is doing a 180 degree turn..

Silent Knight

First Grade

if you've gone 360 degrees (or full circle) you're back where you started from..

fyi for those souffs fans who "just don't get it", if you are trying to turn something around, the correct terminology is doing a 180 degree turn..

Perhaps Michelle is really SSP? After all 50uff$ have won 2 premierships over the past 40 years :lol:

gronkathon

First Grade
The ones I feel sorry for are those young girls that old Souffs perv fan keeps at his Phillipines brothel.

They are in for a metho fuelled hammering regardless of what happens tonight

Web---Albert-Clifford-and-the-Subic-Bay-Supporters-Club-5dcbc98a-b340-4f35-845c-f9a150d1bf80.jpg

Last edited:

And she's the "liaison officer" for 'The Burrow'.....

So who is higher on the LOL@50uff$ food chain - her or the 'social media' liaison officer?

SaraSassypants

Juniors
okay...

so lets just revist your post here...

you're saying that the ONLY way the knights can score is when the opposition drop the ball on their 10m line..

but then you say that the nights will only score "in the 20s"..

so that's a minimum of 4 tries scored...

so your team will lose the ball 4 times on their own 10 metre line?

if that's so, you deserve to lose..

but hey, a team scoring in their 20's is not uncommon for souffs, with an average of 22.69 points scored against you every game..

lol@souffs...

Muzzy! King of sarcasm, surely you would understand my use over exaggeration in order to makena point.. Yes?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzzy! King of sarcasm, surely you would understand my use over exaggeration in order to makena point.. Yes?

yes, but given your precident for the estimation of numbers, i read it as stupidity instead of sarcasm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts