What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Knights mad monday will be off the hook - Johnsy & Houston are gonna make sure they show the boys a good time. i think wicks will make an appearance too. O'Davis & Mad Dog will be pumping

i reckon you're right..

but why you focussing on something that's 10 days away?

Sean18

Juniors
I love how 50uff$ supporters just keep coming back to this thread, i think deep down they like to have a LOL@50uff$ like the rest of us.

the dude

Juniors
No. It's so I can memorise posts in my head and when Souths score against the Knights I can think yell and cheer, and as sandow is lining up for the guaranteed conversion I can think to myself "lol@Sean18" and "lol@muzby"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, Souths are playing the Knights tonight, not the 9th. Check your calendar mate

yep.. knights beat souffs tonight..

knights play melbourne next sunday in melbourne..

get smashed..

start mad monday the next day..

my calendar seems to be working well..

how's yours?

calendarfh.png

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No. It's so I can memorise posts in my head and when Souths score against the Knights I can think yell and cheer, and as sandow is lining up for the guaranteed conversion I can think to myself "lol@Sean18" and "lol@muzby"

You need to get out more.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

yeah, but you'll look like a complete idiot carrying on like that when sandow slots the conversion to make the score:

knights 50
souffs 6

gronkathon

First Grade

So thats how you cope with decades of adject failure.

Interesting

Silent Knight

First Grade
yeah, but you'll look like a complete idiot carrying on like that when sandow slots the conversion to make the score:

knights 50
souffs 6

He won't have to yell and cheer to look like an idiot. The moment he rocks up at Marathon in a Rabbletohs jumper we'll arrive at that conclusion.

SaraSassypants

Juniors

knights 50
souffs 6
:crazy: Knights can't score unless you keep dropping the ball on your 10 metre line, as demonstrated last Saturday. They'll be lucky to get in the 20s

the dude

Juniors
:crazy: Knights can't score unless you keep dropping the ball on your 10 metre line, as demonstrated last Saturday. They'll be lucky to get in the 20s

20?

The last time the Knights scored more than 20 points against team higher than 10th on the ladder was Rd 2. :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

okay...

so lets just revist your post here...

you're saying that the ONLY way the knights can score is when the opposition drop the ball on their 10m line..

but then you say that the nights will only score "in the 20s"..

so that's a minimum of 4 tries scored...

so your team will lose the ball 4 times on their own 10 metre line?

if that's so, you deserve to lose..

but hey, a team scoring in their 20's is not uncommon for souffs, with an average of 22.69 points scored against you every game..

lol@souffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts