What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean18

Juniors
Anyone used to play the board game Guess Who? I reckon he's a dead ringer for Tom, just with a little more hair

vlcsnap-2011-04-22-00h33m02s11.png

:lol::lol::lol: That is one of the funniest things i've seen on this thread!

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Going from mocking him because of the stupid ignorant shit he says is all well and good.
But making fun of the way he looks is crossing the line.

Tho im sure the majority of the posters in this thread disagree.
I'm affraid I kinda agree
but the Tom from Guess Who was still funny

Cliffhanger

Coach
Going from mocking him because of the stupid ignorant shit he says is all well and good.

I thought the same thing but then was reminded of some they way he has carried on all season.

RABK

Referee
Well don't say you're a male model in the age of social media when you're clearly not.

M2D2

Bench
I dont like the guy. i cant f**king stand him. Hes ignored for a f**king reason.
But im not going to start mocking him on the way he looks. Its beneath (most of) us.
Lets just stick to making fun of the diarrhoea that flows out of his mouth.

Didgi

It is him.

I agree. I don't think I've mocked his looks, but I reserve the right to laugh with others.

Knightmare

Coach
I think it's sad that he made up the bit about being a male model and posted a google pic. And not sad in a humorous way.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I think it's sad that he made up the bit about being a male model and posted a google pic. And not sad in a humorous way.

Exactly. Bunniesman brought looks into it first. Now he needs to expect some backlash to fake model pics and saying how he scores with the ladies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Ok well if the face stuff upsets some factions of the LOL@50uff$ movement I will desist from making a mockery of Bunniesman's rather ordinary looking face. After all the LOL@50uff$ movement is supposed to unify all the other club's supporters and bring about world peace, not divide us. But if Dunniesman brings up the male model crap again, I will be without mercy. Also, the banner stays.

I will say one more thing though. The Guess Who s*** was f***ing awesome :lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
I googled "genius in foetal position" and came up with this.

index.php

All that is missing is the angry bunny rag and a pair of $5 servo sunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.