What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot On

Coach
What is really amusing is the fact that South Sydney have replaced one of the best halves in the NRL with ?????????????????????? and a Premiership winning coach with ???????????????????????

redvscotty

First Grade
Has anyone thrown out the idea of a LOL@50uff$ bumper sticker? Almost tempted to get some made up.

That banner at the game behind the scores on the TV coverage was f**king gold.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Has anyone thrown out the idea of a LOL@50uff$ bumper sticker? Almost tempted to get some made up.

That banner at the game behind the scores on the TV coverage was f**king gold.

The idea was discussed in the first thread
image.php

This was the result...

I do like options while I LOL@50uFF$ though....

redvscotty

First Grade
Did anyone actually make them though?

Just a LOL@50uff$ in white lettering on a red and white background would be good. I will use up my precious office hours tomorrow to research further.

BM did no such thing. Not sure if it is him or not but the rules are very specific on the subject of posting private material pertaining to other members. All jokes aside, you can get yourself and the site into some serious shit. Play the ball and not the Man guys.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I don't want to get the site in s***. I just want to have a LOL@50uff$, so with that in mind I've taken Dunniesman's grotesquely ugly face with that Mark Gasnier inspired humongous chin and promptly removed it from my signature :D Let us never bring such a horrible face into our forums ever again, won't somebody think of the children?

Also DKOR I believe I'm overdue for being banned in the Souff Sinny Subforum. Can you please assist with this?

Didgi

A lot of us, myself included, have crossed the site's line (and some moral lines too, I would suggest), no two ways about it. DKOR, all jokes/lack of teef aside, is correct. Let's not make his job as a mod any harder than it already is.

Come on, the poor guy supports the same team as BunniesMan. I braver man (or 50cial media professional) might suggest some Bunny Hugs are in order.

Now, back to LOL@50uff$ing!

Serc

First Grade
Another photo of the sign from last night. Good times, folks.

P1040897.jpg

That's The Vern on the left, pervy in the middle, and the significantly shorter me on the right looking up at the big screen to see if we are on!

For forummers that have been around a while, that's Stranger at the back being an idiot too.

OI!!! That is me in the middle during my brief cameo while pervy was at the bar! (note the black jacket!)

Not that I can claim it as much as the creator of the banners, or the 3 original holders of said banner!

I'd LOL@bunniesman for complaining about 800km in TWO DAYS.

If you are traveling with adults and can't pull Sydney to Brisbane in a day - it's poor.

LOL@50uFF$

For sure - what an awesome day it was, left home in Brissie at 8am to knock over the 10 hour drive to Newy, then happened to sit in between two of the official LOL@50uff$ banner holders, then get the honour of contributing to the holding of the @ banner!

What a day...the epic drive, the score keeping up with the clock for most of the first half, the general loling @50uffs, and seeing that epic banner making it on TV!

Am in Coffs visiting family for a few days on my way back. Maybe I should find out where Bunniesman lives and go knock on his door proudly wearing my Knights jersey :D though I probably should be careful as he'll probably come at me with one of his now well used razors...hahaha Friday was the best day ever!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
OI!!! That is me in the middle during my brief cameo while pervy was at the bar! (note the black jacket!)

Not that I can claim it as much as the creator of the banners, or the 3 original holders of said banner!

For sure - what an awesome day it was, left home in Brissie at 8am to knock over the 10 hour drive to Newy, then happened to sit in between two of the official LOL@50uff$ banner holders, then get the honour of contributing to the holding of the @ banner!

What a day...the epic drive, the score keeping up with the clock for most of the first half, the general loling @50uffs, and seeing that epic banner making it on TV!

Am in Coffs visiting family for a few days on my way back. Maybe I should find out where Bunniesman lives and go knock on his door proudly wearing my Knights jersey :D though I probably should be careful as he'll probably come at me with one of his now well used razors...hahaha Friday was the best day ever!

Watch out for that mean right hook...:sarcasm:

Looks like I will be at work for the momentous 10,000th lol@50uff$. (Explanation for 50uff$ fans - 'work' is where people who are employed go to provide a service to the community in return for financial reward).

I hope it goes to Tommy Shines or one of the Redfern 4 - they are truly deserving. Have a lol@50uff$ day guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts