What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moffo

Referee
uh oh things have got nasty...they've called in the cheer leaders to do a spot of life saving at the rabbitohs MM already

demotivational-posters-lifeguards.jpg

goosie

Juniors
Queen- Another one lols@50uffs, and another one lols.....etc.

You put up a decent fight, goosie.....kudos.

The big question.....can we get a lol@50uffs from bm or big country?

They seriously should just give up already!! lol souths played unbelievably shithouse considering it was a must win game.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It's a shame we now have to wait until they win their next february premiership to see the LOL's ina ction again. I'm sure we will have enough off-pre-season LOL's to keep us going until then.

Oh yeah and LOL@50ouff$ may the norths pretty unsuccessfull existance so far still be far more superior to 50uff$ september successes whilst the majority of nrl fans were actually alive. By my count in the last 21 years it is 1 finals game v 11 including 1 gf game and two preliminaries.

Pride of the league

AuDragon

Juniors
Need a lol@50uff$ to compensate for Hoffman's loss and Thaiday's likely suspension. :?

1... 2... :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh, that feels better!

franklin2323

Immortal
The one thing that brings this forum together is this thread. Even rivals in every other thread is friends here. the power of the lol

Silent Knight

First Grade
I concur. We even had Raider69 drop in for a LOL@50uff$ on Friday and he absolutely hates the Knights. That's probably the only time I've ever seen him in a thread with Knights fans where he's had something positive to say about us. The power of LOL@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
Careful Silent Knight. With the amount of LOL@50uff$ you are generating you may well be made an honourary member of the Redfern 4. :D

big country

Juniors
is someone please ableing to letting me know who was biiiig top point scoring guy for season this? must be the Kris Sandoo no? must be veeeery big good player no? :cool:

Fingerbang

Bench
I concur. We even had Raider69 drop in for a LOL@50uff$ on Friday and he absolutely hates the Knights. That's probably the only time I've ever seen him in a thread with Knights fans where he's had something positive to say about us. The power of LOL@50uff$
Silent Knight.....has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like Joel Edwards?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Careful Silent Knight. With the amount of LOL@50uff$ you are generating you may well be made an honourary member of the Redfern 4. :D

I wish. I literally begged DKOR to ban me from the Souffs subforum the other day and what do I get out of him? Nil, nadda, nothin!

DAMN YOU DKOR! BAN ME! I'M GOING TO BE AROUND HERE HAVING A LOL@50UFF$ FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION.

LOL@50uff$

Big Tim

First Grade
lol@50uff$ - We got this

Epic lulz and kudos to my Crusade brethren.... Wish I could have been there.

Ozzy

First Grade
I wish. I literally begged DKOR to ban me from the Souffs subforum the other day and what do I get out of him? Nil, nadda, nothin!

DAMN YOU DKOR! BAN ME! I'M GOING TO BE AROUND HERE HAVING A LOL@50UFF$ FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION.

LOL@50uff$
:lol: I've tried it for a long time. Heck I wqas second on the LOL@50uff$ ladder in the last thread and I still haven't been banned. I think we need lessons fro the fantastic 4. ;-)

Silent Knight

First Grade
Silent Knight.....has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like Joel Edwards?

I'm Joel Edwards b****! I'm the Ranga that delivers your LOL@50uff$ Banga! I have a LOL@50uff$ on field just before I serve up a big can of whoop-a** to opposition runners! I'm the Ronald McDonald that serves it up to GI coz I've got the burgers! I'm the David Caruso that has more YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH than a Souffs finals campaign. I'm Joel Edwards b****!

Status
Not open for further replies.