What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Caption please:
mad-dog@training.jpg

What. The. F**k. Have. I. Done???

juanfarkall

Coach
Y'know Rusty is relatively successful, has made some money, has some fame.... shouldn't he be embarassed by owning a club as mediocre as 50uff$ ???

You would think so if you did not know about this.....

roqromantics.jpeg

So what is worse, trading as Russ le Roq or owning the Shame of the League ???

L0L@50uff$

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sure they do...

12.+Ewoks+disarm+a+Stormtrooper.JPG

ewoks.jpg

10126240.jpg

Stormtroopers and LOL@50uff$ have something in common. They're both as useful as tits on a bull.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Y'know Rusty is relatively successful, has made some money, has some fame.... shouldn't he be embarassed by owning a club as mediocre as 50uff$ ???

You would think so if you did not know about this.....

roqromantics.jpeg

So what is worse, trading as Russ le Roq or owning the Shame of the League ???

L0L@50uff$

I don't know I found this pearler from Russell when he was with Roman Antix (the precursor to TOFOG) back in the 80s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9A0XS2m4M

He didn't look too embarrassed dancing like a w**ker on top of his hotrod. So I'll go with owning the Shame of the League. LOL@50uff$

Just a reminder that the lol@50uff$ banner will be flying in the Knights Crusade on Friday night!

Hear that Bunniesman... we got this!!

If it gets on TV, I would hope that the entire movement, all over the world, will stand and salute.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just a reminder that the lol@50uff$ banner will be flying in the Knights Crusade on Friday night!

Hear that Bunniesman... we got this!!

If it gets on TV, I would hope that the entire movement, all over the world, will stand and salute.

I will stand and salute in Brisbane.

POPEYE

Coach
Knights supporters should be as reticent as should Storm supporters be if Newcastle goes quiet after Friday night

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Don't worry . . . no-one would expect you to understand

Well if you're going to be like that you can cook your own yabbies tomorrow night. By the way, old bellyache and I are gunna watch the lol@50uff$fest at the pub on friday night. Are you coming with us or will you be making African immigrants piss their pants?

POPEYE

Coach
Well if you're going to be like that you can cook your own yabbies tomorrow night. By the way, old bellyache and I are gunna watch the lol@50uff$fest at the pub on friday night. Are you coming with us or will you be making African immigrants piss their pants?

Since you put it that way . . . Knights supporters shouldn't say too much to fire the Rabbits before the game just as Storm supporters shouldn't if the occasion arises.

If that doesn't work for you try . . . keep your mouth shut until the game's won.

RHCP

Bench
Being the first team to get LOL@50uff$ cause national television exposure would be a moment of immense pride for me as a Novocastrian.

LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.