What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_snafu_

Immortal
:kiss:
Man.. Do you not have life? Seriously do you? Like lol@souffs is funny and all but when you dedicate all your time making banners, coming up with merchandising ideas and sit on a forum clicking refresh on a thread all day it gets a bit far. I'm surprised you even get yourself away from the computer long enough to get to the knights games. This post gave me the biggest lol all day. Get a life!!!!

:kiss:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
oh dear..

murdoch-our-latest-supporter.jpg

foxtell-new-look.jpg

parliament-if-only.jpg

bill_harrigan_really_a_souths_man.jpg

all from here:

http://www.southsydneyrabbitohs.bravepages.com/souths-just-for-fun.htm

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lets cast our minds back to that wonderful day that souffs were re-admitted and have a look at the souffs party..

here's the future mrs bunniesman

souths402.jpg

building a merchandise stand - nothing some plastic sheets & tent poles can't fix..

souths403.jpg

anyone want to tell the kid that he's holding the wrong ball..?

souths401.jpg

looks about as full as homebush..

souths391.jpg

and the entertainment.. what. the. f....??? (at least it's not TOFOG..)

souths404.jpg

my2centsworth

Juniors
Muzby with that flurry of posts are you trying to show that your Multi tasking skills are better than Silent Knight's ?

Next you'll be telling us you have 2 friends on the Gold Coast (both capable of recording league matches) to impress us !!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby with that flurry of posts are you trying to show that your Multi tasking skills are better than Silent Knight's ?

Next you'll be telling us you have 2 friends on the Gold Coast (both capable of recording league matches) to impress us !!
Nah, my multitasking skills are crap..

Finished work for the day and was killing time before the semi final (football played in september) when i came across that lol@souffs mini goldmine..

my2centsworth

Juniors
Nah, my multitasking skills are crap..

Finished work for the day and was killing time before the semi final (football played in september) when i came across that lol@souffs mini goldmine..

haha..good luck tonight

I'm sure the mighty Bunnies will be there next year :sarcasm:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i got a feeling the LOL's are still to come. I predict big game dropping the big macs and starring in the tri nations and further infuriate 50uff$ fans in what was suppose to be this year

Status
Not open for further replies.