What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big country

Juniors
[FONT=&quot]Originally Posted by BunniesMan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..[/FONT]

P1040897.jpg

man those 3 bad f**k twinkie b*stards should have been manhandled and had da sh*t beaten outta dem and den taken to redfern oval and den tied to goal posts along with 'senses may be dumbed' and 'muzby-a-tool', and den publicly castrated, no?:cool:

Ozzy

First Grade
[FONT=&quot]Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..[/FONT]

P1040897.jpg

man those 3 bad f**k twinkie b*stards should have been manhandled and had da sh*t beaten outta dem and den taken to redfern oval and den tied to goal posts along with 'senses may be dumbed' and 'muzby-a-tool', and den publicly castrated, no?:cool:
No, they should be taken to NRL HQ and given medals with free entry to any game they want for life.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I love how far the LOL@50uff$ movement has come. It started out as a simple question from Undertaker, Ziggy thought it would last 130 pages. He was wrong.

10000 posts later we bear witness to LOL@50uff$ banners at televised games, urban dictionary merchandise, LOL@50uff$ newspaper adverts, LOL@50uff$ comments invading Foxsports comment pages, employed staff at Souffs raging on Twitter about a banner and LOL@50uff$ groups on Facebook.

This is just the beginning. Knights fans have set the benchmark. It is time for other LOL@50uff$ contributors to step up to the plate and deliver televised LOLS. Next year I expect to see LOL@50uff$ banners at the Charity Shield and regular season games. I want to see Vossy bring up the LOL@50uff$ phenomenon on the Sunday Roast. I want to see Rusty take notice and rage.

I don't know how much more LOL@50uff$ I can deliver now they've been safely put away in 10th place. But I expect the movement to explode in 2012.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i do love the whinging that souffs fans are putting up regarding the lol@souffs sign..

when earlier on in the year at a dragons vs souffs game, one of their mob was holding up a "big red Vomit" sign (i thought it was explaining what happens after you drink metho, but hey..)

anyways, one of the dragons fans complained in the souffs forum about it...

and what were the responses of souffs fans about this sign?

I saw it and LOL'd as did everyone else who isnt a dragons supporter

Big Red Vomit ?

So is that it, that is why you are crying over a few threads? :lol:

+1

If you are offended by a sign like that then you have some issues.

didnt realise that "that" sign would cut that deep?!:sarcasm::D build a bridge. its got to the point where we need box of tissues in here.

Really? A whole thread for a sign...some people need to harden the f**k up.

:lol:

Amazing. There are some embarrassingly soft dragons supporters trolling this forum. I can only laugh at you. Harden up FFS.

note to souffs supporters who are bitching about the sign (and also to kiki) - take some of your own advce :)

lol@souffs..

betcats

Referee
i do love the whinging that souffs fans are putting up regarding the lol@souffs sign..

when earlier on in the year at a dragons vs souffs game, one of their mob was holding up a "big red Vomit" sign (i thought it was explaining what happens after you drink metho, but hey..)

anyways, one of the dragons fans complained in the souffs forum about it...

and what were the responses of souffs fans about this sign?

note to souffs supporters who are bitching about the sign (and also to kiki) - take some of your own advce :)

lol@souffs..

Thats fair enough but whoever whinged about that sign is a f**ken bitch.

dogslife

Coach
True.

The Dogs have taken 10L@50uff$ crown, although finishing ninth three times in four years is still a mighty effort from Souffs.

I'm still of the firm belief 10L@50ouff$ will take their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder next year. And if you ask Bunniespoof, 16th is the champion if you flip the table upside down

I love how far the LOL@50uff$ movement has come. It started out as a simple question from Undertaker, Ziggy thought it would last 130 pages. He was wrong.

10000 posts later we bear witness to LOL@50uff$ banners at televised games, urban dictionary merchandise, LOL@50uff$ newspaper adverts, LOL@50uff$ comments invading Foxsports comment pages, employed staff at Souffs raging on Twitter about a banner and LOL@50uff$ groups on Facebook.

This is just the beginning. Knights fans have set the benchmark. It is time for other LOL@50uff$ contributors to step up to the plate and deliver televised LOLS. Next year I expect to see LOL@50uff$ banners at the Charity Shield and regular season games. I want to see Vossy bring up the LOL@50uff$ phenomenon on the Sunday Roast. I want to see Rusty take notice and rage.

I don't know how much more LOL@50uff$ I can deliver now they've been safely put away in 10th place. But I expect the movement to explode in 2012.

This!

This is why we did what we did. What we achieved is not an ending, but a beginning. It has to continue next year... every game, if possible.

We are riding high on our success at the moment, but nothing would make me happier than for someone to completely outdo us next year. If our sign gets made to look like absolute sh!t, I will happily take my place in the hall of mediocrity next to 50uff$. It will be worth it. All for the cause!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

P1040897.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation.
At least the goalposts will be used for something - they've certainly never been used for footy...
I think I'll celebrate with a responsible LOL@50uFF$.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
I'm still of the firm belief 10L@50ouff$ will take their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder next year. And if you ask Bunniespoof, 16th is the champion if you flip the table upside down
What would bring more pride to the pride of the league, champion of the bottom 8 or champion of everyone if you look at it upside down?

Not that it matters, all 10l@50uff$ are interested in is winning the Big 21 in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts