What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i must say one thing about souffs... they keep a good tradition alive..

i mean, they're now using the bus that took their last premiership team to the SCG to sell merchandise..

002.jpg

I hope this happens to each and every one of you butt ugly merkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACPceZacDw

LOL shoom shummer that video reminded me of cocky 10L@50uff$ supporters opinions of making the semis - looking confident to go far, "we got this", ready to launch........until it comes back (like an egg) straight into your faces....

inb4 "top point scorer is Sandoo Kris, no? yada yada yada"

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I love how far the LOL@50uff$ movement has come. It started out as a simple question from Undertaker, Ziggy thought it would last 130 pages. He was wrong.

10000 posts later we bear witness to LOL@50uff$ banners at televised games, urban dictionary merchandise, LOL@50uff$ newspaper adverts, LOL@50uff$ comments invading Foxsports comment pages, employed staff at Souffs raging on Twitter about a banner and LOL@50uff$ groups on Facebook.

This is just the beginning. Knights fans have set the benchmark. It is time for other LOL@50uff$ contributors to step up to the plate and deliver televised LOLS. Next year I expect to see LOL@50uff$ banners at the Charity Shield and regular season games. I want to see Vossy bring up the LOL@50uff$ phenomenon on the Sunday Roast. I want to see Rusty take notice and rage.

I don't know how much more LOL@50uff$ I can deliver now they've been safely put away in 10th place. But I expect the movement to explode in 2012.

Man.. Do you not have life? Seriously do you? Like lol@souffs is funny and all but when you dedicate all your time making banners, coming up with merchandising ideas and sit on a forum clicking refresh on a thread all day it gets a bit far. I'm surprised you even get yourself away from the computer long enough to get to the knights games. This post gave me the biggest lol all day. Get a life!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Man.. Do you not have life? Seriously do you? Like lol@souffs is funny and all

images

when you dedicate all your time making banners

2023437530045543439S600x600Q85.jpg

coming up with merchandising ideas

2252rabbitohs-trophy.jpg

PremCap320x320-03928888-2fb2-4723-a22d-5531ab9e4607.jpg

sit on a forum clicking refresh on a thread all day it gets a bit far.

perhaps sitting on a forum trying to justifty how you can fit 100 seasons into 98 would be better?

d9b21c33ac78af6cc0f395e21e25bdf5.jpg

I'm surprised you even get yourself away from the computer long enough to get to the knights games. This post gave me the biggest lol all day. Get a life!!!!

pretty sure he does have a life.. afterall, he's watching his team play on sunday... are you?

oh, before i forget..

lol@souffs..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Can't wait for Tigpies v St. Merge Illamerger... Who will be Pride of the Merge?
I can't believe that souths are letting these four clubs play at historic homebush. Isn't this the field where legends were made - John Sutton tackling his own players, Isaac Luke diving like a falcon, GI breaking the pie eating world record. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Man.. Do you not have life? Seriously do you? Like lol@souffs is funny and all but when you dedicate all your time making banners, coming up with merchandising ideas and sit on a forum clicking refresh on a thread all day it gets a bit far. I'm surprised you even get yourself away from the computer long enough to get to the knights games. This post gave me the biggest lol all day. Get a life!!!!

Dear SarahCrankyPants,

You realise that was probably the last LOL@50uff$ post I was going to make for a while? Perhaps you didn't read the part where I said I'm not sure how many more LOL@50uff$ moments I can deliver now your rabble has reached a satisfactory end to the NRL season?

Of course there's usually at least one more butthurt Rabbletohs fan who will get their panties in a twist over what I say about the joke of the league. That's you...SSP.

FYI on my life, I'm down in Newcastle for an engagement party tomorrow. I've been drinking crownies for most of the day with my family and I thought I might just pop in here for a laugh thanks to Muzby's usual outstanding LOL@50uff$ efforts. Love your work with the merchandise bus hombre :D

I actually wasn't planning on posting anything, but thanks to you princess, I'll make an exception. I just love that you get all huffy with me SSP, I love it when I get a woman mad. Also my old man said the LOL@50uff$ banner at the game was brilliant (and thus the movement grows :lol:)

Unfortunately I fly back to Brisbane at the same time my Knights play the Storm so I'll be missing the game. It's all good though because I'll ask my mate on the Gold Coast to record the game and I'll probably drop down there in a fortnight or so, have a few beers and watch the game.

And the fact I have an office job and can multitask quite effectively means I can keep up to date with the joke of the league and still get my work done. My boss always notes how happy I am in the workplace. Laughter can do that for you and Souffs never seem to fail me in providing the LOLs.

Until next time, sweet cheeks. Make sure you brush your teef and try to avoid shopping in other peoples' houses.

Warmest regards,

SK.

P.S. LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts