What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So while most Mad Mondays players dress up as other sportsmen, cartoon characters and TV personalities - Luke Burgess and Ben Ross role play Britney Spears and Madonna.....

10L@50uff$

4. majority of dragons branded social media focusses on the team, club & the uniform.. not shirtless men:

Yeah I used to follow 50uffs on Twitter but got sick of the mindless crap that was posted by the SMP. If I follow a team on Twitter i want to know team line up/changes etc and not song lyrics or pics of the players with their shirts off.

The 50uffs Twitter is an embarrassment to the club.

Ozzy

First Grade
Yeah I used to follow 50uffs on Twitter but got sick of the mindless crap that was posted by the SMP. If I follow a team on Twitter i want to know team line up/changes etc and not song lyrics or pics of the players with their shirts off.

The 50uffs Twitter is an embarrassment to the club.
Give her a break, BunniesMan has probably pestered her to post them.

dogslife

Coach
Did you mean with or on? :p

A bit of both I think. While serving his "male model" apprenticeship one would often see Bunniesman working behind the scenes of a shoot greasing down the models, rubbing in the fake tan, and jushing their hair queer eye style

juanfarkall

Coach
Pick one of the following...

Sandud made himself unavailable for the PM's X111 team on the basis of...
a) not enough pokies for him in PNG
b) match is not on TV so no cameras to point at
c) locals are taller than him
d) knew he was shit so withdrew rather than be snubbed
e) all of the above

10L@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And don't forget #hashtaggate, where the 50cial Media Professional refused to comply with requests to use an official hash tag for Warriors v 46uff$...

no official hashtags, true.. however she was dishing out 'bunny hugs' to all souffs supporters who posted positive things...

Oozing professionalism there..

God-King Dean

Immortal
looks like our resident SMP has been busy..

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Are-You-Social-and-Online-with-the-Rabbitohs.html

key points of lol..

souffs apparently have 60,000 online members, but only 20,000 paid up members... goes to show you can't beat a freebie in homebushfern..

second point of lol... looks like kiki is after us to direct our tweets to @ssfcrabbitohs ... so.. i encourage anyone reading this to send a simple lol@souffs her way...

who knows, you may end up either getting a bunny hug, or being asked to play in traffic..

God-King Dean e-mail said:
To: thumper@rabbitohs;
Subject: A charity foundation idea...
-------------------------------------------
... the LOL@50uff$ Foundation?

Fingerbang

Bench
looks like our resident SMP has been busy..

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Are-You-Social-and-Online-with-the-Rabbitohs.html

key points of lol..

souffs apparently have 60,000 online members, but only 20,000 paid up members... goes to show you can't beat a freebie in homebushfern..

second point of lol... looks like kiki is after us to direct our tweets to @ssfcrabbitohs ... so.. i encourage anyone reading this to send a simple lol@souffs her way...

who knows, you may end up either getting a bunny hug, or being asked to play in traffic..
The weirdest thing about this to me is.....a Muzby link that actually takes you to the right page. OMFG!!!

Ozzy

First Grade
Today is suppose to be the day you ask a friend if everything is okay. It is to help people if they are having the Moody Blues.

I asked someone here and found out that they were in fact feeling very low. I lead them to their computer and showed them this thread (as well as parts I and II). They haven't stopped LOL@50uff$ for over an hour now. It feels good that I could help someone get over their depression and further the cause at the same time.

Men and Women of the cause rally forward and defeat depression with a hearty LOL@50uff$ while speading the gospel according to Melon through his disciple Muzby!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.