What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
On the second Sunday in May is Mothers' Day while on the first Sunday of September is Fathers' Day. I would like to nominated the first Sunday in October as LOL@50uff$ Day. What is your opinion?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The first Sunday in October?
One day that LOL@50uFF$ have no bearing on - and yes - I know the under 20's made it to last years GF - producing more LOL@50uFF$. Oh how I lolled...

Ozzy

First Grade
Rather than our grand final, perhaps their grand final - the second sunday in February.
Well either day will do. Both are a rich source of LOL@50uff$. :D

The first Sunday in October?
One day that LOL@50uFF$ have no bearing on - and yes - I know the under 20's made it to last years GF - producing more LOL@50uFF$. Oh how I lolled...
They may have no bearing on it but it has a bearing on them. It is the official start of the delusion of the next season (yes I know that some already have started prematurely, especially Big Country whom I have heard does everything prematurely).

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Can just picture the next anti-depression advertising. "x many people commit suicide per year due to depression, we believe that can be reduced heavily by a daily dose of LOL@50ouff$ . I have been been having some pretty sh!thouse days/weeks during the birth of these threads and has always given me a laugh

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wristbands for two good causes..

one raising awareness for depression:

image_2005112913365454561.jpg

the other helping to battle depression:

N795.jpg

no official hashtags, true.. however she was dishing out 'bunny hugs' to all souffs supporters who posted positive things...

Oozing professionalism there..

Ha ha, bunny hugs... FMD. Can you imagine if other clubs started giving out hugs in Twitter? Dragon hugs, Doggy hugs, Titan hugs & Warrior hugs (that could lead to all sorts of BM suggestions of gayness).

Status
Not open for further replies.