What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to the dude, he's probably counting the win over Newtown in the Return to Refern game in Feb as a win and a turning point to the season.

FYI:
South Sydney Rabbitohs 10 (Chris McQueen, James Roberts tries; Adam Reynolds goal)
defeated
Newtown Jets 4 (Sione Taka try)

Snappy

Coach
Have you guys seen in the intro clips for The Sunday Roast, they show Souffs fans at a match making tomato sauce sanga's. Classic lol@Souffs moment.

AuDragon

Juniors
Wow, I didn't expect them to be back to delusion so soon. The Metho must be strong in Redfern these days! :crazy:

This thread might hurry up along much faster than I thought and we'll probably be up to thread VII (that's 7 for our Redfern visitors) leading up to the 2012 season.

LOL@50uff$

You know you want to!

Slackboy72

Coach
Have you guys seen in the intro clips for The Sunday Roast, they show Souffs fans at a match making tomato sauce sanga's. Classic lol@Souffs moment.

I believe it shows they were taking a marinated frankfurt out of a bottle of metho.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
In fairness to the dude, he's probably counting the win over Newtown in the Return to Refern game in Feb as a win and a turning point to the season.

FYI:
South Sydney Rabbitohs 10 (Chris McQueen, James Roberts tries; Adam Reynolds goal)
defeated
Newtown Jets 4 (Sione Taka try)

no disrespect to the jets, as i have a soft spot for them (and show up every two weeks in the F7's for newtown) but how the hell can souffs play a NSW cup team and only beat them by 6 points?

Ozzy

First Grade
no disrespect to the jets, as i have a soft spot for them (and show up every two weeks in the F7's for newtown) but how the hell can souffs play a NSW cup team and only beat them by 6 points?
Maybe Sandow went missing for two days?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Wow, I didn't expect them to be back to delusion so soon. The Metho must be strong in Redfern these days! :crazy:

This thread might hurry up along much faster than I thought and we'll probably be up to thread VII (that's 7 for our Redfern visitors) leading up to the 2012 season.

LOL@50uff$

You know you want to!

Dont worry, they know the Roman Numeral numbering system. After all it was the common numbering system in use at the time of their last premiership.

And Big Russ teaches them in the Gladiator.

jonno_knights

Juniors
russ300.jpg

Russell Crowe wants 17 children.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertai...r-to-procreator/2008/10/10/1223145598131.html

Looks like he got his wish.

471609-nathan-merritt-south-sydney-rabbitohs.jpg

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
looks like our resident SMP has been busy..

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Are-You-Social-and-Online-with-the-Rabbitohs.html

Are You Social and Online with the Rabbitohs?
13 Sep 2011

SocialMedia130911Detail-cb354817-7f25-4f97-94de-f307a0ceb6c4.jpg

Make sure you’re connected online with the South Sydney Rabbitohs in any number of ways through our digital and social media channels.

The Rabbitohs have just crashed through the 60,000 ‘likes’ barrier on Facebook and 7,000 ‘followers’ on Twitter, coupled with our approximately 20,500 Members in 2011!
To get all of the information you can on all aspects of the Rabbitohs, visit the official website at www.rabbitohs.com.au. This is your main source of information online for the Rabbitohs.

You can also connect with the Rabbitohs on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/southsydney and click ‘like’. You’ll find some exclusive Facebook features throughout the year so make sure you join over 60,000 other Rabbitohs fans and also help recruit Members through the Facebook community.

If you are on Twitter, make sure you follow the official Rabbitohs Twitter account at www.twitter.com/ssfcrabbitohs. You can direct comments directly to the Club by using @ssfcrabbitohs in your Twitter posts, and you’ll also find a host of the Rabbitohs players on Twitter too! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #gorabbitohs as well!
If you enjoy blogging, follow the Rabbitohs Tumblr account at http://rabbitohsblog.tumblr.com. Here you’ll get a behind-the-scenes view of the Rabbitohs plus a whole heap of extras you won’t find anywhere else.
And if you’re into video, check out the Rabbitohs TV channel on YouTube at www.youtube.com/rabbitohstv. This is one-stop-shop for all Rabbitohs videos that are not Members Only, so go and check it out and tell us what you think.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for items the Rabbitohs can feature online, feel free to send your suggestions to thumper@rabbitohs.com.au, post comments on the Club’s Facebook posts or direct your tweets at @ssfcrabbitohs.

key points of lol..

souffs apparently have 60,000 online members, but only 20,000 paid up members... goes to show you can't beat a freebie in homebushfern..

second point of lol... looks like kiki is after us to direct our tweets to @ssfcrabbitohs ... so.. i encourage anyone reading this to send a simple lol@souffs her way...

who knows, you may end up either getting a bunny hug, or being asked to play in traffic..

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'm not a 50cial Media Professional by any means, but I have to wonder whether having a different name for each social media presence is a professional look - eg. southsydney, ssfcrabbitohs, rabbitohsblog etc.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm not a 50cial Media Professional by any means, but I have to wonder whether having a different name for each social media presence is a professional look - eg. southsydney, ssfcrabbitohs, rabbitohsblog etc.

hit the nail on the head tommy..

key to any branding excercise is consistency...

personally, i say we register lol@souffs for twitter, facebook and all other social media..

Jason Maher

Immortal
Ah Muzby: we have 58,500 Bookface "likes" and only just over 20,000 paid members (of which I'm one)... might want to drop that particular LOL@souffs. ;-)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ah Muzby: we have 58,500 Bookface "likes" and only just over 20,000 paid members (of which I'm one)... might want to drop that particular LOL@souffs. ;-)

true..

however..

1. our 58k vs 20k is a closer ratio than souffs 60k vs 20k..

2. our 20k members turn up.

3. we aren't bragging about how good we are..

4. majority of dragons branded social media focusses on the team, club & the uniform.. not shirtless men:

tumblr_lparorzJvi1qhykx7o1_500.jpg

wow.. the only thing that would let you know that it's a souffs tumblr blog is that tiny white rabbit hidden away at the end..

if i wanted to look at shirtless men, i'd check out bunniesman's facebook page..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if souffs were a sailing ship...

this is how souffs fans would see themselves:

kenwood-rabbitohs59183buoysrelease.jpg

and this is how the rest of the world sees them:

3269830885_09d9d73642.jpg

Didgi

As we've told BunniesMan many times, it's ok to be gay. Seems now even his favourite team is embracing it.

LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.