What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Souffs to be the 2011 Premiers. We got this

nek%20minit.jpg

Nek Minnit.....................10th place

That is hilarious. I have been laughing for 10 mins
:lol::lol::lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
here's one for the trivia buffs...

has there been a player since 1971 who has played first grade for souffs and then gone on to win a premiership elsewhere?

possibly craig wing, but outside of that i can't think of anyone in the modern era who has worn that horrible vomit and blood coloured jersey and then gone on to do a lap of honour on the big day..

surely that has to be a record for killing career potential??

Moffo

Referee

has there been a player since 1971 who has played first grade for souffs and then gone on to win a premiership elsewhere?

possibly craig wing, but outside of that i can't think of anyone in the modern era who has worn that horrible vomit and blood coloured jersey and then gone on to do a lap of honour on the big day..

ian rubin

Tom Shines

First Grade

Chris Walker?

derp

Juniors

ian roberts

Frailty

First Grade
So it seems there is at least a glimmer of hope for 50uff$ players if they get out of Homebush quick enough....

thorson1987

Coach

Beau Champion 2011. :crazy:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol, how useless is Beau Champion though? In any other side he'd get completely exposed, he should be grateful that there is so much quality around him.

thorson1987

Coach
Lol, how useless is Beau Champion though? In any other side he'd get completely exposed, he should be grateful that there is so much quality around him.

Yep.

I thought he was a decent player at souffs.

Just turns out he is terrible, the shite around him made him look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.