What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Since you put it that way . . . Knights supporters shouldn't say too much to fire the Rabbits before the game just as Storm supporters shouldn't if the occasion arises.

If that doesn't work for you try . . . keep your mouth shut until the game's won.

I'm with you POPEYE, I support coaches and whoever is winning the comp. What's your thoughts on the rabbletohs new coach - should I be jumping on his bandwagon now or after he's been punched in the deep end?

Silent Knight

First Grade
The Crusade should do everything possible to bring attention to themselves and the LOL@50uff$ banner. If Freddy is at the ground try and grab his attention.

Ozzy

First Grade
356163-gaddafi.jpg

We got this.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Crusade should do everything possible to bring attention to themselves and the LOL@50uff$ banner. If Freddy is at the ground try and grab his attention.
I reckon the banner is odds on to get on tv on Friday night.

LOL@50uff$!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Being the first team to get LOL@50uff$ cause national television exposure would be a moment of immense pride for me as a Novocastrian.

LOL@50uff$

You should be proud. It's probably too late now but a sign saying "Wayne Bennett's brother was wrong" would have been great as well.

POPEYE

Coach
I'm with you POPEYE, I support coaches and whoever is winning the comp. What's your thoughts on the rabbletohs new coach - should I be jumping on his bandwagon now or after he's been punched in the deep end?

And I thought you followed my every word. You should know all the answers. If you were as smart as your mirror says you would progress from plagiarism to witicism.

I have to go now . . . can't keep my laptop level and watch the girls play beach volley ball

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
9679283.jpg

Well, it's that time again. Here's a historical account of Jesus heading to a LOL@50uFF$ game. True story - Jesus was a fan. Old man Galeforce told me about it.

LOL@50uFF$!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
And I thought you followed my every word. You should know all the answers. If you were as smart as your mirror says you would progress from plagiarism to witicism.

I have to go now . . . can't keep my laptop level and watch the girls play beach volley ball

Righto old mate if you're going to be like that then I'll meet you outside the pub on Friday and we'll have a pissing on the wall comp. And you know as well as I do that my mirror got busted that night when we sorted out that redneck gang. You're a cranky bugger old mate, you need to lol@50uff$.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Being the first team to get LOL@50uff$ cause national television exposure would be a moment of immense pride for me as a Novocastrian.

LOL@50uff$

You'll find a lol@50uff$ banner first appeared at the Dragons v Souths game at Wollongong five weeks ago.

Unfortunately for the lol@50uff$ movement I'm quite certain it ended up not being held up in the second half and has since gone AWOL.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Funniest thing about this?

He thinks wearing a Souths jersey "loud and proud" in Newcastle will piss off the locals...... f**k all people in Newcastle actually like the Knights. We are the minority.

lol@50uff$

I think I have a good idea of what Dunniesman means when he says he'll arrive in Newcastle "loud and proud".

1254490193-priscilla.jpg

LOL@50uff$

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
You'll find a lol@50uff$ banner first appeared at the Dragons v Souths game at Wollongong five weeks ago.

Unfortunately for the lol@50uff$ movement I'm quite certain it ended up not being held up in the second half and has since gone AWOL.
Ah that doesn't matter. Spreading the LOL@50uff$ message via banner is just as noble even if it's been done before.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Soul...essence...who gives a s*** Pervy you're not delivering a thesis on here.

Just have a LOL@50uff$ and your cares will drift away! Work, rest, LOL@50uff$. Capish!

slammingsam

Juniors
Just on the Knights Crusade and the other cute little Grandma group - wow they are bad. I watched the video of them on TV and they had 2 chants 'New-cast-le, "Cmon New-cast-le"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts