What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dude

Juniors
Whats going on at the newcastle old boys party??
I wonder if Danny will be able to make the trip up.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just on the Knights Crusade and the other cute little Grandma group - wow they are bad. I watched the video of them on TV and they had 2 chants 'New-cast-le, "Cmon New-cast-le"

That's funny. When I watch your rabble play on TV all I hear out of the Burrow at Historic Homebush is a constant booing sound. Perhaps you're calling out boo-urns instead?

And I always manage to spot that bushy bearded fellow who shows up like a deranged Dumbledore that's consumed too much metho before the game. In fact I've found him, here he is to the left of Mikey Robbins...

992947-south-sydney-039-s-celebrity-fans.jpg

Is he going to be at the game in Newcastle? Wish I was at the ground. I'd shout him a beer (a major trade up for a Souffs fan) and ask him to tell me about the glory days of Souff Sinney...if he can remember back that far.

Sean18

Juniors
I have lost all of what little respect i had for Mikey Robbins, but what the f**k is he doing/holding?

LOL@50uff$

perverse

Referee
Just on the Knights Crusade and the other cute little Grandma group - wow they are bad. I watched the video of them on TV and they had 2 chants 'New-cast-le, "Cmon New-cast-le"
have to unfortunately agree, our chants need work. they are ordinary at best. sadly, being born with nary a shred of artistic ability leaves me completely unable to do a f**king thing about it, except point it out as you so graciously have, kind sir.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Bahahaha

Attachments

• 894064-leaked-iraq-video.jpg
    894064-leaked-iraq-video.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Iraq-Apache-shoot1_1019322a.jpg
    Iraq-Apache-shoot1_1019322a.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 26

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sandow and ennis..

there can be no winners...

just lol's...

especially at their fighting styles..

sandow_ennis.jpg

and i'm just getting in as many lol@sandowsouffs as i can..

in 36 hours he'll have stopped playing for the joke of the league & he'll be exempt from team ridicule (personal ridicule will most likely continue if he doesn't learn how to tackle..)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Since you put it that way . . . Knights supporters shouldn't say too much to fire the Rabbits before the game just as Storm supporters shouldn't if the occasion arises.

If that doesn't work for you try . . . keep your mouth shut until the game's won.

pops...

opposition supporters bantering with each other before a game is part of what makes following sport so much fun..

rip into each other, but if you lose have the decency after a game to acknowledge the other team's performance..

what you are suggesting is tantamount to bad sportsmanship... say nothing before the game, but once the game is won, feel free to rip in to the opposition...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
pops...

opposition supporters bantering with each other before a game is part of what makes following sport so much fun..

rip into each other, but if you lose have the decency after a game to acknowledge the other team's performance..

what you are suggesting is tantamount to bad sportsmanship... say nothing before the game, but once the game is won, feel free to rip in to the opposition...

You leave POPEYE alone muzzlemouth. He's an old man. He's 63 years of age. He's as pathetic as souths.
He's the future mrs bunniesman.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
An interesting note. The crowd thread is only at mark II while lol@50uff$ is at mark IV. Therefore, I conclude that league fans are twice as likely to lol@50uff$ than care about crowds.

Silent Knight

First Grade
An interesting note. The crowd thread is only at mark II while lol@50uff$ is at mark IV. Therefore, I conclude that league fans are twice as likely to lol@50uff$ than care about crowds.

If you're talking about the Rabbletohs you can do both. You can comment on the 4000 people that managed to save their dole cheques and rock up at Historic Homebush and then follow it up with a LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts