What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
HAHA my bad, I thought you were counting all of the things they won. lol.

and haha how convenient that the dragons records are now where to be found :lol:

Good God!! If we were counting everything,refer back to my post were Souths have a record as long as a toilet roll.:shock:

EDIT:If you counted EVERYTHING,it comes to 114!!

Yea...so much for the "LOL @ Souths".

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Oh yes you have...remember that 20 cents that was in the palm of your hand when you woke up one day with that aching in your rear?:oops:
Ouch.You really know how to bazinga someone. But please, no one is interested in your sexual anecdotes.

So what you are saying is that you actually LOL @ Souths to actual Souths supporters?
No you blithering pelican. I'm saying using information about an individual that they haven't divulged on the forum is taking it too far.

And FTR, when it happened to a certain ordinary guy I apologised.

GongPanther

Referee
"Ouch.You really know how to bazinga someone. But please, no one is interested in your sexual anecdotes."

Yea,you're right nobody is interested in my sexual anecdotes as it wasn't me that was there.

But you still have never been so humiliated in all your life.

"No you blithering pelican. I'm saying using information about an individual that they haven't divulged on the forum is taking it too far."

How can they use information on the forum on someone when they haven't divulged it? You should re-phrase that sentence.

"And FTR, when it happened to a certain ordinary guy I apologised."

Thats a good lad...:cool:

some11

Referee
Souffs new CEO?

bx1ec.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Yeah my bad :lol: I didn't look at it properly, the Roosters one is pretty long too.

When I used to catch Busses through Redfern or through the Eastern Suburbs,I think to myself that people only see these suburbs as what they are today...midddle to upper class enclaves.

But when you think about the years that when the working class people where living there,before the upper crust jackked up the rates,the ones that toiled for a living and yearned for the weekend for any escapes from the drugery of life by following either the Leauge or the Cricket.

So when I see these areas,all of those rows upon rows of Terrace houses,I see them as a long time testament to those that lived in those houses in those areas all those years ago that where the roots of Rugby league in this country.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
So I turn 23 tomorrow, it's starting to disturb how quickly these years seem to pass by. But as I sit and reflect on my life, evaluating my progress thus far I can't help but giggle to myself when it hits me that while I have taste both success and failure over those 23 years 50uff$ have enjoyed nothing apart from mediocrity, empty promises, chokes and failure, after failure, after failure.

Lol@50uff$

Oh I almost forgot, welcome Gong Panther, the latest genius to come in here to defend 50uff Sydney while being either oblivious to the fact he is helping the thread continue to thrive, or being so desperate to build up a reputations as defender of the week.

So I turn 23 tomorrow, it's starting to disturb how quickly these years seem to pass by. But as I sit and reflect on my life, evaluating my progress thus far I can't help but giggle to myself when it hits me that while I have taste both success and failure over those 23 years 50uff$ have enjoyed nothing apart from mediocrity, empty promises, chokes and failure, after failure, after failure.

Lol@50uff$

Oh I almost forgot, welcome Gong Panther, the latest genius to come in here to defend 50uff Sydney while being either oblivious to the fact he is helping the thread continue to thrive, or being so desperate to build up a reputations as defender of the week.

Happy birthday for tomorrow Cliffy... birthday on GF day has gotta be awesome.

You are the same age as my fiancee... meaning that you were bith little 1 year olds in nappies the last time 50uff$ had a winning season.

Never too young, nor too old, to lol@50uff$.

GongPanther

Referee

Lol@50uff$

23?

You're barely out of nappies and you're trying to give it to a seasoned proffesional?

Thats a bigger laugh than the sad attemped humour that you are trying to portray aganst Souths.

Bother me when you decide to get some life experience and then and only then can you mix it with the big boys.

But if you are keen enough,try to verbal me with your supposed superior intellect *snigger*....because as we all know,how could anyone compete with a live updater on a website!:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why is a Panthers fan getting his knickers in a knot and coming in to what is supposed to be a fun thread? :?

God-King Dean

Immortal
23?

You're barely out of nappies and you're trying to give it to a seasoned proffesional?

Thats a bigger laugh than the sad attemped humour that you are trying to portray aganst Souths.

Bother me when you decide to get some life experience and then and only then can you mix it with the big boys.

But if you are keen enough,try to verbal me with your supposed superior intellect *snigger*....because as we all know,how could anyone compete with a live updater on a website!:lol:

Are you geniused?

Cliffhanger

Coach
23?

Wow check out this keyboard hero! Once again the people rushing to defend 50uff$ take pathetic to new and perverse levels. :clap: Bravo to you sir!

GongPanther

Referee
Why is a Panthers fan getting his knickers in a knot and coming in to what is supposed to be a fun thread? :?

Thats what I thought until someone threw an oversized rock that needed a swift return.

I.E.: "Oh I almost forgot, welcome Gong Panther, the latest genius to come in here to defend 50uff Sydney while being either oblivious to the fact he is helping the thread continue to thrive, or being so desperate to build up a reputations as defender of the week."

He seems to be sitting on a pedestal that one can only half see.

(guess where the other half is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts