What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Thats what I thought until someone threw an oversized rock that needed a swift return.

I.E.: "Oh I almost forgot, welcome Gong Panther, the latest genius to come in here to defend 50uff Sydney while being either oblivious to the fact he is helping the thread continue to thrive, or being so desperate to build up a reputations as defender of the week."

He seems to be sitting on a pedestal that one can only half see.

(guess where the other half is?)

You is smart.

GongPanther

Referee
Wow check out this keyboard hero! Once again the people rushing to defend 50uff$ take pathetic to new and perverse levels. :clap: Bravo to you sir!

Keyboard hero? You obviously live in a house with no mirrors.

But nice try...keep pasting and cutting these worn out quotes from where ever you get them and keep avoiding from being original.

Come on!! Give me something to from your own mind to make me laugh even harder at you.:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You walked into a thread and defended the topic of derision. Automatically makes you a candidate for derision yourself. It's like walking into the middle of a gun battle and wondering why you've been shot at.

For the record, the Rabbitohs 58 does have a close opponent - Roosters with 55. Next is the Dragons on 41, Bulldogs on 37.

That of course all depends which types of premierships you're counting.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Keyboard hero? You obviously live in a house with no mirrors.

But nice try...keep pasting and cutting these worn out quotes from where ever you get them and keep avoiding from being original.

Come on!! Give me something to from your own mind to make me laugh even harder at you.:lol:

The only ones being laughed at in here are 50uff$ and anybody stupid enough to be offended by this thread or miss the point entirely.

Did you even read over your post before you posted it?

Maybe next time you reach a conclusion and choose to share it you should think about using reasoning which doesn't defy any rational form of logic.

GongPanther

Referee
You walked into a thread and defended the topic of derision. Automatically makes you a candidate for derision yourself. It's like walking into the middle of a gun battle and wondering why you've been shot at.

I guess so...and to some it depends on which way the wind is blowing and it is in one direction.

And so what if I've thrown in a bit of serious hard truth just as most have in here?

It's typical of the us V them mentaility...dish it out,even though its in jest,but when the tables are turned, and the crapt is thrown back,and it's a differnet ball game.

But the thread seems to have turned into something you see in Zombie movies.

One bites another,then they join in with the blood-lust.

GongPanther

Referee
The only ones being laughed at in here are 50uff$ and anybody stupid enough to be offended by this thread or miss the point entirely.

Did you even read over your post before you posted it?

Maybe next time you reach a conclusion and choose to share it you should think about using reasoning which doesn't defy any rational form of logic.

And you shouldn't have read it with the aid of your Rose coloured glasses.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I guess so...and to some it depends on which way the wind is blowing and it is in one direction.
And so what if I've thrown in a bit of serious hard truth just as most have in here?
It's typical of the us V them mentaility...dish it out,even though its in jest,but when the tables are turned, and the crapt is thrown back,and it's a differnet ball game.

Have you ever considered that most of what goes on in this thread is tongue in cheek and satire?

As an example, do you really think people get up in the morning and lol@50uff$?

Cliffhanger

Coach

No moron, none of us deny that 50uff$ were a successful team in the past, what we mock is the mediocrity they have dished out during our lives. You contributed information which is basically irrelevant to this thread.

GongPanther

Referee
Have you ever considered that most of what goes on in this thread is tongue in cheek and satire?

As an example, do you really think people get up in the morning and lol@50uff$?

Yea your right,now that Ive gone back through the thread...i have sort of missed the point...by a light year or so.:lol:

Sh!t,I need to lighten up a bit.

Ro bee mroe observant.

Sorry all.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Happy Birthday to cliffhanger
&
LOL@gongpanther for being a serious little insect who seems to have borrowed hillbilydribblers Guide to Internet Bickering
Step 1 : Take yourself way too seriously
Step 2: quote past statistics as if they have some relevance to today
Step 3: If more than one person points out that you're a knob, accuse them of ganging up on you. Boohoo.

and LOL@50uff$

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yea your right,now that Ive gone back through the thread...i have sort of missed the point...by a light year or so.:lol:

Ro bee mroe observant.

Sorry all.
Maybe you should add "the difference between "your" and "you're" to the list of things you need to learn.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

And so what if I've thrown in a bit of serious hard truth just as most have in here?[/QUOTE]
If you were a Souths fan it might add to the thread and the jokes and fun that is being had... but you aren't, so it kind of just becomes cringeworthy. And what you're saying are arguments that have popped up before in all three previous threads...

Different ball game? Noone's offended by what you've said... it just seems pointless for a Penrith fan to come in here defending them, and then for that same person to be offended and start attacking people when he is fired upon.

Silent Knight

First Grade
As I've said many times before. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. But I don't believe that is the optimum solution. Gongpanther, the LOL@50uff$ movement is meant to unify the fans of all NRL clubs (other than Souffs), not divide us. Please, join us and share a LOL@50uff$, so the world one day can live as one (barring LOL@50uff$ fans, sorry about that :)).

As a Panthers fan you certainly qualify. Just ask your fellow Panthers supporter Goosie. He originally came here with the misguided intention of defending Souffs. However after witnessing the round 26 miracle and the banner of Vern, Perverse and The Joey Show that was lifted to the heavens in all it's glory, he was swiftly converted. Goosie admitted the error of his ways and shared a hearty LOL@50uff$ with the rest of us. There is still hope for you my friend.

Or at least, think of the future generations. You want your kids to live in a world that is filled with laughter? A poster like this one can end wars and deliver lasting peace...

_1_17-0071_l.jpg

The Power of LOL@50uff$ Compels You! Join us brother!

some11

Referee

Ro bee mroe observant.

Sorry all.

Just remember, without deluded bunnies fans (bunniesman) this thread wouldn't exist, we are the other side of the scale :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts