What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Doesn't matter what happens tomorrow.. Souths still will have the most premierships.

It's been 14,618 days since that figure changed.

Would you like to know that more than 2/3 of the worlds population have never lived in a world with a LOL@50uFF$ premiership?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Have you ever considered that most of what goes on in this thread is tongue in cheek and satire?

As an example, do you really think people get up in the morning and lol@50uff$?

I've been cutting back on the coffee lately, and I find this actually does help immensely...:sarcasm:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sydney_Rabbitohs#Honours
How anyone can laugh at the most successful sporting team in the history of Australia is beyond me.

Well, I inhale, think of Ru$ty and chequebook Rugby League, delusions of greatness and fading memories of glory long past. I add to this a cohort of raving fans with no ability to admit the reality of the faults the club has.
I finish this quick mental checklist with the image of 3 delightful lads from Newcastle holding up signs.

Then I begin with a smirk, which moves on to a chuckle and quickly becomes a nice satisfying LOL@50uFF$.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Beware Muzby..

This just in from Redfern:

"We'll get you LOL@50uFF$ Baron!"

Muzby: "No, you won't!"

Also, point 5 of order at the morning meeting: LOL@50uFF$!

Point 6 - Profit.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
l365ceb9a0001_1_17071.jpg

Doesn't matter what happens tomorrow.. Souths still will have the most premierships.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
I love this old fallback line from souths fans 'we've got the most premierships'. It's quality not quantity. How many premierships in the last 40 years against an expanded national competition? How many wins against sides that are no longer extinct?

It's like bragging that you've got the most cassette decks when everyone else has got an iPod. .

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
I love this old fallback line from souths fans 'we've got the most premierships'. It's quality not quantity. How many premierships in the last 40 years against an expanded national competition? How many wins against sides that are no longer extinct?

It's like bragging that you've got the most cassette decks when everyone else has got an iPod. .

Best simile ever!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Gould just lol'd @ 50uff$ :lol:

They were making their predictions on who will make the 8 out of those who didn't this season. TK said 50uff$.

Voss goes "Was that a scoff Gus?"

Gould " They've made the finals once in about 30 years, yet every single year people tipped them to go well."

Scoff@50uff$

thorson1987

Coach
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

4577583_orig.jpg

Best simile ever!

Yes

Cassette decks are underrated.

Personally i prefer the old 8 track.

8track_inside.JPG

Or if i'm in the right mood it would be a 12 inch

a_12inch.png

Cliffhanger

Coach
Vinyls don't belong in a thread about 50uff$, vinyls are still relevant today and go alright, record players produce a sound quality you just can't get from any other type of music player.

juanfarkall

Coach
The relevance of 50uff$ 20 premierships from last century is displayed in the following example

If a season is 100 matches long and a team won 20 of the first 60 matches and then none of the last 40 matches, will they be in the finals ?

When 50uff$ took over the feedlot rights to Big Game, he had played more finals footy in his own career than 50uff$ had as a club this century.

10L@50UFF$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts