What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Mate, there are more similarities that you realise. Warrington were a very average English side until a few years back when they got a new millionaire owner who pumped the $$$ into the club. For the last 4 years they have had the self proclaimed "best team in SL" at the start of the season and have still failed to reach a grand final, with last year being the closest they have ever got. :D

Interesting similarities. Especially as you just made them all up. Nice work.

Stick to LOLing at Souffs. Its what this thread is for.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Interesting similarities. Especially as you just made them all up. Nice work.

Stick to LOLing at Souffs. Its what this thread is for.

So you wernt average, didnt get a rich new owner and have made a grand final? :lol:

Lol@Wir£ & Lol@$ouffs

WireMan

Bench
So you wernt average, didnt get a rich new owner and have made a grand final? :lol:

Lol@Wir£ & Lol@$ouffs

If you want to discuss LOL@Warrington at least put it in the UK forum?

All the similarities you said with souffs, you made up.

LOL@Souffs. Manly should walk the WCC.

Ozzy

First Grade
Mate, there are more similarities that you realise. Warrington were a very average English side until a few years back when they got a new millionaire owner who pumped the $$$ into the club. For the last 4 years they have had the self proclaimed "best team in SL" at the start of the season and have still failed to reach a grand final, with last year being the closest they have ever got. :D
J L.O I wasn't talking about Warrington but the soccer team he follows.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
J L.O I wasn't talking about Warrington but the soccer team he follows.

speaking of J Lo, is it any co-incidence her career stalled after she released this:

258125-jennifer-lopez-jenny-from-the-block-the-remixes.jpg

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
My grandads friend used to call me J LO long before she came on the scene. I should have taken her for all she was worth :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... just did a quick search to see who else has five captains.. and surprisingly enough, i believe that souffs 5 captains is actually suited to the club..

i could only find evidence of three different examples of something having 5 captians:

1. star trek - a work of science fiction, quite often ridiculed by everyone who isn't a fan..

ko3l.jpg

2. the boston university quiddich team - yes, quiddich. a fake sport made up as part of harry potter where they fly on broomsticks. also ridiculed by everyone who isn't a fan.

268715_234350663249469_188258957858640_919791_6681842_n.jpg

feel free to have a read of their bios... i particularly like their "other interests".. http://buqcaptains.blogspot.com.au/

3. souff sydney rabbitohs - a joke of a team who believe that homebush is south sydney & that they have a chance of winning. something leads me to believe that they also may be ridiculed by those who aren't fans, but i'm not completely sure there...

bunnies-5-capts.jpg

Ozzy

First Grade
so... just did a quick search to see who else has five captains.. and surprisingly enough, i believe that souffs 5 captains is actually suited to the club..

i could only find evidence of three different examples of something having 5 captians:

1. star trek - a work of science fiction, quite often ridiculed by everyone who isn't a fan..

ko3l.jpg

2. the boston university quiddich team - yes, quiddich. a fake sport made up as part of harry potter where they fly on broomsticks. also ridiculed by everyone who isn't a fan.

feel free to have a read of their bios... i particularly like their "other interests".. http://buqcaptains.blogspot.com.au/

3. souff sydney rabbitohs - a joke of a team who believe that homebush is south sydney & that they have a chance of winning. something leads me to believe that they also may be ridiculed by those who aren't fans, but i'm not completely sure there...

bunnies-5-capts.jpg
Looks like Matt King needs a donation for a haircut (or at least a comb). Maybe we can start a charity and call it "Krusty's Kuts". We could be sponsored by Krispy Kremes.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

ko3l.jpg

bunnies-5-capts.jpg

Eighth: the final frontier.
These are the voyages of the starship LOL@5(c)uFF$.
Its five captain mission: to explore Coles New Worlds, to seek out new Maccas and new KFCs,
to boldly go where no LOL@5(c)uFF$ has gone before....

firechild

First Grade
Matt King was in NZ as a kid and he saw the sheep running scared out of the sheering sheds. He thought to himself "if that's what it's like to get your hair cut, I'm never going to get it done".

Hutty1986

Immortal
When you look across 1-5 on the Quidditch & Souffs photos.. each person bears a far-too-striking resemblance to each other...

Silent Knight

First Grade
Honestly what the f**k is Matt Kings problem.

His main problem is the fact he chose to join the joke of the league. His career can only go downhill from here.

But then again, clowns and souffs seem to go hand in hand...

scaled.php

It might prove to be a barrel of laughs just like it was for Mad Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts