What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
You might get shorter oddds on my poor state being from consuming a vat of johnny walkers finest when i get to see my brother for the first time in 7 months since he got deployed to serve in Timor :thumb. A little bit more classier then metho happy hour at the redfern rsl.

Best of luck in your GF, may the LOL's come win, lose or draw
Good to hear that your brother is back on home soil Rhino. Give him a thank you from us here at home. :C:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Look up in the sky!!!!!

Is it a crunch game?

Is it a top 8 qualifier?

Is it a prelim?

NO IT'S A F$CKING TRIAL!!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I love GF week.

I get to see our new players in a nice alternative jumper.

Souths get a chance to add to that trophy cabinet with Premiership # 21.

Bring it on. Can't wait to see our new hoodies on the players and Souffs players getting needled at half time in a bid to win such a massive game.

Ozzy

First Grade
Really? :sarcasm:
Sorry Ozzy (c) but you just had a lol@50uff$ moment.
Nah, pretty sure its Denton from his days writing for "Uncle Doug" on Triple M.

images

See the similarities in the facial features AG (c) (Denton is the one on the right)?

Fien

Juniors
Fien you do credit as a troll. :D

Makes sense, with me being here in this Troll Thread with all of you Trolls. It's easy fo you to Laugh at us online, but you Cowards won't laugh at us on Saturday Night!

Cowards!

Fingerbang

Bench
Makes sense, with me being here in this Troll Thread with all of you Trolls. It's easy fo you to Laugh at us online, but you Cowards won't laugh at us on Saturday Night!

Cowards!
Pretty sure bet there will be plenty of lols coming 5(c)uff$ way on Saturday night, Fien.....win or lose.

Question.....can you pour into and drink your 'shampagne' from the Shield?

Ozzy

First Grade

Cowards!
:lol: What did you do with the real Fein? Put him in a dress and lock him in with Little Country? You heartless cad! :p

Kiki

First Grade
just a note, i am no longer at the Rabbitohs so you can leave me out of this thread in the future.

thanks guys.

Silent Knight

First Grade
just a note, i am no longer at the Rabbitohs so you can leave me out of this thread in the future.

thanks guys.

We're acutely aware of that and congratulations on getting out of Homebush. I am happy to acquiese to your request but on one condition.

All I ask for Kiki is that you give us one big LOL@50uff$ and I'll never make reference to you again! It won't kill ya and you won't be the first who was misguided enough to defend the Rabbletohs. You won't even have to come back in here again. Just one LOL@50uff$ :D

gronkathon

First Grade
We're acutely aware of that and congratulations on getting out of Homebush. I am happy to acquiese to your request but on one condition.

All I ask for Kiki is that you give us one big LOL@50uff$ and I'll never make reference to you again! It won't kill ya and you won't be the first who was misguided enough to defend the Rabbletohs. You won't even have to come back in here again. Just one LOL@50uff$ :D

In addition don't take it as a slight against the players as people either. They are as much victims of the ROFLcopter that is lol@5(c)uff$ as anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts