What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Seems this one was tucked away on page 30 of the Terrorgraph and didn't make its way onto their website. Perhaps because no Manly player was involved or possibly because nothing better should be expected of those suffering myxomatosis.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...leared-of-affray/story-e6frf7jx-1226273095788

wow.. don't know how that one slipped through..

let's examine in more detail...

SOUTH Sydney NRL player Fetuli Talanoa has been cleared of affray but fined for publicly urinating in front of police.

ahhh.. talanoa.. one of souffs finest players..

His lawyer Kirk Dailly said the offensive conduct was a "brain snap" and a "stupid act"

sounds like his lawyer was describing talanoa's efforts for souffs on the field

Magistrate Robbie Williams convicted and fined Talanoa $400 on Thursday
the magistrate then used the money from the fine to bribe people to buy his latest album.

Downing Centre Local Court was told the 24-year-old New Zealand born Tongan player had already been fined $3800 by the Rabbitohs for the public urination
surprised souffs haven't provided talanoa's urine with sponsorship credits

Const Haigh said he spoke to the three men, who included Talanoa and Rabbitohs teammate Eddy Pettybourne, Mr Manu's cousin.
He said Pettybourne was crying and all three had bloodshot eyes.
not like souffs players to have a cry is it?

The constable later viewed CCTV footage taken from inside Subway and concluded the main aggressor was Talanoa, who at one stage shoved Ms Pettybourne out of the way.
good to see he can rough up a woman, but couldn't tackle adrian purtell or luke covell.

Another police officer said the three men "reeked" of alcohol, Mr Pettybourne vomited in a flower bed and Talanoa's knuckles were bloodied.

not wanting to continue the souffs 'stereotype'... but wow, you couldn't script it any better...

Ozzy

First Grade
Exactly. The master and commander would have done all this and thrown his phone, recited some poetry and sung tofog greatest hits. I blame Johnny Lang.
Lucky he didn't fall for that like Jason Taylor did.

Before:

http://www.nospam09.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jason-taylor-south-sydney-rabbitohs-struggle-in-nrl-2008.jpg

After:

jasontaylor_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Last edited:
Checking back in after a long off-season. I promised myself that I would take a lol@50uff$ sabbatical until the lead up to the Rabbletohs GF, and although it wasn;t always easy (geez I was tempted when they named 5 captains), I feel better for the spell and ready for a long, loud year of lols.

One thing that will take a bit of getting used to though... in order to be wished dead by vehicle impact this year, do my mates and I have to lol@Pamfas?

Silent Knight

First Grade
BA DA BA

BA DA BA

BA DA BA BA BA BA BA BA

BA DA BA

BA DA BA

BA DA BA DA BA DA BAAAAAAAAA

NRL-Charity-Shield.jpg

Glory Glory To No Toothbrush
Glory Glory To Centrelink Payments
Glory Glory To Kicking Your Coach Down The Stairs
Souff Sinney Stumbles On

SOUFFS GRAND FINAL DAY 2012

DOESN'T THAT BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE?...

polls_toothless_4428_157762_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
another year being runners up, not all is lost with reynolds though, there is some potential there

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
memo to souffs:

It's not required to keep getting blokes put on report, just so each of your 5 captains gets a turn at arguing with the referee..

It will be a very long season for you if you keep that up..

Oh.. And lol@sutt0n. As a wrestler, he makes a terrific footballer..

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I love a LOL@50UFF$.

But....

They'll be a lot better team this year though. They defended stoutly tonight and shouldn't have even been in the game at half time, let alone be in a position to win it.

Titanic

First Grade
Nothing, no nothing, no nothing at all could stop a very hearty lol@50uff$ ... the one stop shop to torpedo hope and expectation.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Junior Burgers out for half the season now (12-14 weeks).

LOLs starting early at 5(c)uff$ this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts