What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KKW

Juniors
Learn a little about context. I drank the night before, woke up at 11, spent the day at the beach. Left that night. I obviously was exaggerating. Like saying you're hungry enough to eat a horse.

QUOTE]

No need to change the story dunnyman, you've already been busted mate.

LOL@5(c)uFF$

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Like saying you're hungry enough to eat a horse.
images

images

images

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
MG on the grill team:

Souffs or Roosters?

"Souffs............ because they have more captains"

lol@5(c)ouff$

Made my day.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You've had over 7000 posts and I still can't work out if you're a piss take or not.

If you do follow another club and just set this account up to make Souffs look even more ridiculous, then I salute your longevity.
Souths member number: 513xx

I'm a genuine South Sydney fan. I wouldn't have the energy to put 7k posts into a shitstirring account.

Ozzy

First Grade

I'm a genuine South Sydney fan. I wouldn't have the energy to put 7k posts into a shitstirring account.
:? What are you doing here? You told Tom Shines that you don't read these threads and are happier for it. Either you are a liar or a masochist.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

I'm a genuine South Sydney fan.

question.

you say you are a souffs member, in the fifty one thousand, three hundreds somewhere...

yes?

question.

how can that be the case when the latest membership count for souffs is:

2012MembershipCounter2902129am-bb219f59-1a47-4bdf-897f-a72017cd962d.jpg

??

or are souffs treating all members like captains and awarding 5 memberships to each of the above numbers?

Ozzy

First Grade
Learn a little about context. I drank the night before, woke up at 11, spent the day at the beach. Left that night. I obviously was exaggerating. Like saying you're hungry enough to eat a horse.

QUOTE]

No need to change the story dunnyman, you've already been busted mate.

LOL@5(c)uFF$
Nothing new, you seem to constantly do that.

Ozzy

First Grade
question.

you say you are a souffs member, in the fifty one thousand, three hundreds somewhere...

yes?

question.

how can that be the case when the latest membership count for souffs is:

2012MembershipCounter2902129am-bb219f59-1a47-4bdf-897f-a72017cd962d.jpg

??

or are souffs treating all members like captains and awarding 5 memberships to each of the above numbers?
The xx stands for th.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
poor souffs lol their team is probably even worse than the eels haha thats pretty bad.

goosie!

you've changed your tune!

welcome to having a lol@souffs.. feels bloody good doesn't it?

now all we need is the SMP to do the same...

hell, i'll put it out there - i'll not come into this thread for a month if she'll have a lol@souffs in here...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The xx stands for th.

well xxat just makes no sense. how xxe hell did you come to xxat conclusion?

but...

i spose it could make sense...

cause then XXXX beer would be THTH...

which is probably what it sounds like when a souffs fan is trying to order a beer at the bar...

Silent Knight

First Grade
goosie!

you've changed your tune!

welcome to having a lol@souffs.. feels bloody good doesn't it?

now all we need is the SMP to do the same...

hell, i'll put it out there - i'll not come into this thread for a month if she'll have a lol@souffs in here...

I'll join Muzby on that promise. Ozzy, AG and Senses can hold the fort while we're gone.

Ozzy

First Grade
I wouldn't know. I haven't had the need to wank in years. I enjoy the company of females during orgasm. I do not need to provide that to myself. You come across as the expert in the field of wanking.

And lol @ your sig. I'm the forum psychopath am I? WRONG. Psychopathy is characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others as well as other anti-social behaviours.

That is not me. I respect human rights. I'm a lifelong defender of rights. I am not anti-social. My family members, friends, colleagues, former girlfriends and acquaintances can testify to that.

I am a functioning tax paying member of society. I am no psychopath.

All you haters thought you had me silenced over the summer. That was true to a degree. I went off and spent most of my time in certain subforums of LU, staying mostly away from the 'NRL' board. But now I am back. I am large and in charge. Ready to give my opinions, take in the opinions of others and enjoy a season that will end many frustrations for me and bring many satisfying results as South Sydney returns to the top end of the table where it belongs.

Yours truly, the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of Rugby League opinion and forum posting, BunniesMan.

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/26369

BTW Bunniesmen, thank you for contributing to the lols in this thread. We can always count on you.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
something i enjoy doing is reflecting back on history and seeing how times change..

for example, i remember the headline when souffs got re-admitted around 10 years ago...

rabbits600.jpg

and it's funny to compare this to recent headlines from the herald..

rust2.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hmmm.. i noticed an ad once announcing souffs move to their home ground...

100222a

but i'm a big believer in truth in advertising... so i fixed it..

rust1.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
given that maguire has already worked out that king is crap and has moved him to the wing, he's on the opposite side of the field to ingli$ now isn't he?

great combination.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts