What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Just for the record

I go to the Appin pub on the odd occasion and will defend the locals as being generally a good sociable bunch, a mob of miners and agricultural workers mainly and has a good friendly atmosphere. The only down side is that it is within an easy stolen car drive of Campbelltown.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Or even when our own side loses.

Plenty of LOLtzens for me this year, but LOLtzens come and go.

Ye olde LOL@5(c)uFF$ is forever.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
LOL@5(c)uff$. Not sure about this weekend though. Merrin and Creagh out of what is already a pretty non-venomous pack up against the a side that will be out of options inside the opposition 20 as the only two players they pass it too are out.

I'm sure if they don't fall into a heap and knock them off the premiership tag will pop up again and completely forget how woeful the dragons have been playing

Ozzy

First Grade
Yes, LOL it up, Lol@souffsPosters. You've only got 7 days left to keep Laughing, cause we'll Beat the DragNoughts on Sunday & retain our NRL premiership over them.

When it's Rabbitohs vs ST Merge, They are only Pre-Season premiers. We are the NRL Premiers.
For those who don't realise it, Fien is a troll account. He is a mimic of Fein.

Nemesis

Bench
LOL@5(c)uff$. Not sure about this weekend though. Merrin and Creagh out of what is already a pretty non-venomous pack up against the a side that will be out of options inside the opposition 20 as the only two players they pass it too are out.

I'm sure if they don't fall into a heap and knock them off the premiership tag will pop up again and completely forget how woeful the dragons have been playing
Just proves what clueless gimp you are.... a little pissed that Inglis and Taylor destroyed your hapless cowgirls perhaps princess?

Just fyi, when these 2 teams last met in round 21 2011, Farrell, Merritt & Wesser destroyed the Dead V... Taylor didn't play and Inglis didn't score any of Souths 34 points. This was against a much stronger and in-form Dead V side than we'll be facing on Sunday i.e Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Nightingale, Soward, Hornby, Hunt, Fien, Weyman, Scott, Creagh, Merrin, Prior, Cuthbertson, Green & K.Stanley.

Don't be mistaken... Michael Maguire has prepared a strong side with a game plan to win this weekend.

Oh.. and lol@DEADV & lol@cowgirls

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
Do Souths fans realise that even successful clubs get bagged by rival supporters? Even the more reserved type of clubs get bagged. So when Souths say every year that they are charging up the ladder and talk up their new players and new coaches and new ground and new owner and new training facilities and their Armani supporters and all their money......it's kind of a red rag to a bull. And obviously when you have so much support from the top end of town success naturally follows. When it doesn't, then you are ripe for a kicking. Surely that's pretty easy to understand? If you gave a poor arse club with no fans like Manly the resources Souths enjoy then they would probably win the comp every year. It's too nice a day to think about that though. Looking at the Sharks this year, they'd be pretty sharp if they had half the cash Souths waste.
The other thing I wonder about Souths fans on this thread is if they realise that they could have turned the other cheek when the first thread came out, recognised that it is just footy fans hanging crap on footy fans, and it may well have disappeared by now.

Frailty

First Grade
Just proves what clueless gimp you are.... a little pissed that Inglis and Taylor destroyed your hapless cowgirls perhaps princess?

Just fyi, when these 2 teams last met in round 21 2011, Farrell, Merritt & Wesser destroyed the Dead V... Taylor didn't play and Inglis didn't score any of Souths 34 points. This was against a much stronger and in-form Dead V side than we'll be facing on Sunday i.e Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Cooper, Nightingale, Soward, Hornby, Hunt, Fien, Weyman, Scott, Creagh, Merrin, Prior, Cuthbertson, Green & K.Stanley.

Don't be mistaken... Michael Maguire has prepared a strong side with a game plan to win this weekend.

Oh.. and lol@DEADV & lol@cowgirls

Pretty sure the last time these two teams met, it was the 2012 grand final which 5(c)uff$ lost....

Honestly, if 5(c)uff$ don't win this weekend they will be pretty much confirmed to finish in 9th on the ladder.

Nemesis

Bench
Pretty sure the last time these two teams met, it was the 2012 grand final which 5(c)uff$ lost....

Honestly, if 5(c)uff$ don't win this weekend they will be pretty much confirmed to finish in 9th on the ladder.
I'm talking about an NRL comp game which the DEAD V lost, not a trial in which we fielded a reggies team, f**kwit.

Nemesis

Bench
Do Souths fans realise that even successful clubs get bagged by rival supporters? Even the more reserved type of clubs get bagged. So when Souths say every year that they are charging up the ladder and talk up their new players and new coaches and new ground and new owner and new training facilities and their Armani supporters and all their money......it's kind of a red rag to a bull. And obviously when you have so much support from the top end of town success naturally follows. When it doesn't, then you are ripe for a kicking. Surely that's pretty easy to understand? If you gave a poor arse club with no fans like Manly the resources Souths enjoy then they would probably win the comp every year. It's too nice a day to think about that though. Looking at the Sharks this year, they'd be pretty sharp if they had half the cash Souths waste.
The other thing I wonder about Souths fans on this thread is if they realise that they could have turned the other cheek when the first thread came out, recognised that it is just footy fans hanging crap on footy fans, and it may well have disappeared by now.
Who wants it to disappear dufus? Bring it on!

Frailty

First Grade
I'm talking about an NRL comp game which the DEAD V lost, not a trial in which we fielded a reggies team, f**kwit.

BLASPHEMER!!!

Don't let Sugar Daddy Crowe catch you saying that. The club has a proud tradition of celebrating their annual appearance in their grand final. To denote it as only a trial game! If it were only a trial, why would your club sell framed team photos celebrating a win:

NRL%20-%20South%20Sydney%20Rabbitohs%20-%20Charity%20Shield.jpg

Also, aside from missing High GI, who else was missing in your 'reggies side'?

You had Merrit, King, Everingham, Sutton, Reynolds, Asotasi, Crocker, Burgess (x2), Luke, and Taylor......

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
BLASPHEMER!!!

Don't let Sugar Daddy Crowe catch you saying that. The club has a proud tradition of celebrating their annual appearance in their grand final. To denote it as only a trial game! If it were only a trial, why would your club sell framed team photos celebrating a win:

Also, aside from missing High GI, who else was missing in your 'reggies side'?

You had Merrit, King, Everingham, Sutton, Reynolds, Asotasi, Crocker, Burgess (x2), Luke, and Taylor......
It's a trial f**kstick, accordingly, we had several players on debut... being trialled and interchanging with those you mentioned. That's what trials are for.

btw your pic is from the pre-privatisation era and our club doesn't sell them. We've since moved on, although some dumbarse's like you may not have noticed.

A new team however has now taken our place...

images

Frailty

First Grade
It's a trial f**kstick, accordingly, we had several players on debut... being trialled and interchanging with those you mentioned. That's what trials are for.

btw your pic is from the pre-privatisation era and our club doesn't sell them. We've since moved on, although some dumbarse's like you may not have noticed.

A new team however has now taken our place...

images

Note, how that picture is just a picture, and not marketed? Completely different...

So since you are now privatised your club has no attachment to it anymore? Do you say that about your 20 premierships prior to WW1?

Double standards is strong from nemewink.

Nemesis

Bench
Note, how that picture is just a picture, and not marketed? Completely different...

So since you are now privatised your club has no attachment to it anymore? Do you say that about your 20 premierships prior to WW1?

Double standards is strong from nemewink.
You certainly are a dumb cutie. I'll repeat it for you one last time... SSRLFC does not market that picture and in any case it's one dating back to 2005 (pre Crowe era).

However, we do market our record 20 premierships via our merchandise etc just as any club would if they'd won them... just as Dead V markets their one premiership and likely will for the next 50 years.

The Dead V Charity Shield pic was on their club's website, marketing their great pre-season trial achievement to all its members and fans. I suggest you look up the meaning of "marketing"

P.S. get your facts straight... I know you'd like to credit us with winning as many as possible, but it was only 2 premierships prior to WW1. The petrol fumes are strong from FailFrail.

lol@Dead V

TheDalek079

Bench
souffs make a charity shield victory into a piece of memorabilia

dragons just pose with the trophy and upload the phot onto the internet.

same thing isn't it? Didn't lol@souffs also have a big poster for one of their spoon seasons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.