What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
if you build a playpen - he will come.

thanks nemiwinks

and lol@souffs
Seems he has plenty of company.

thanks loozer. lol@sardines

sardines.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
souffs make a charity shield victory into a piece of memorabilia

dragons just pose with the trophy and upload the phot onto the internet.

same thing isn't it? Didn't lol@souffs also have a big poster for one of their spoon seasons?
I suppose Souths started this thread too, eh thedullache.

You're just jealous 'cause you don't have one.... and you don't have a trophy either.

Nemesis

Bench
Hey, Nemimeltdown.....marketing not a real strong point for your lot, no?

Your still lying through your tooth
Of course not... thats why Souths have more members than the Dead V and are profitable, whilst your lot are going broke, Jubi's Joy.

juanfarkall

Coach
Surely you will be at Kogarah to cheer on your homegrown heroes this Sunday widdle Nemmie ?

I expect that your failure to acknowledge my invitation to meet at Saints Leagues Club means that either your carer will not take you out for the day or that you are don't have any footwear with laces.
Or maybe you have a teat to suck.

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Dunniesman
LOL@Nemmiewinks

Nemesis

Bench
Surely you will be at Kogarah to cheer on your homegrown heroes this Sunday widdle Nemmie ?

I expect that your failure to acknowledge my invitation to meet at Saints Leagues Club means that either your carer will not take you out for the day or that you are don't have any footwear with laces.
Or maybe you have a teat to suck.

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Dunniesman
LOL@Nemmiewinks
Yes I'll be at Kogarah, juanf**ktard and I'd be more than happy to accept your invitation... if you'd made one, you lying, spineless little prick.

lol@juanf**ktard
lol@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You know, fellow LOL@5(c)uFF$posters, I have a secret power.

I can see into the future.

In 2 years time, nemiwinks will find a few dollars lying on the street. He'll go buy a lotto ticket, win big and then he and hillbillyjizzer will team up, and go through these threads to track us all down.
And here's a picture:
0.jpg

They'll get some of the brightest minds in IT to track us down. Hell, one of them can even get his future Father In Law to be Bruce Willis and blow up asteroids.

And here's a picture:
JASBSB.jpg

Then, with our fate in their hands, they'll meet up at the Appin Pub, suit up and set out to mete out hot, steaming piles of justice.

And here's a picture:
1db74_Jay-and-Silent-Bob-Strike-Back_240.jpg

In conclusion, fellow LOL@5(c)uFF$ers, all I can say is:

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
FMFD an upset win on Sunday would actually be nice after reading Nemesis' total f*cking dribble for the last few pages....what a c**k. Someone retrieve his pacifier please FFS.....

T.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Nemesis is now spoiling for fights via a forum?

That's the funniest thing I've read.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
FMFD an upset win on Sunday would actually be nice after reading Nemesis' total f*cking dribble for the last few pages....what a c**k. Someone retrieve his pacifier please FFS.....

T.

Monumental dummy spit. Unfortunately, we have no means for retrieving an object of that mass from orbit. LOL@5(c)uFF$

Status
Not open for further replies.