What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just realised weyman is injured, surely even without the coal train 5(c)uff$ can steam roll over them. Please be an upset, the LOL would be astronimical now espicially after nemiwinks's implosion

Nemesis

Bench
FMFD an upset win on Sunday would actually be nice after reading Nemesis' total f*cking dribble for the last few pages....what a c**k. Someone retrieve his pacifier please FFS.....

T.
Total f**king drivel is what you spineless maggot brains have continued to serve up in this and several previous threads.

Contrary to their intention, these threads are merely a lasting testimony to the pack mentality of you and your intellectually handicapped, gutless, circle-jerking ilk.

If there were a pair of balls between you lot, you'd all be queuing up to have them resting on your chin. The joke is on you.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Total f**king drivel is what you spineless maggot brains have continued to serve up in this and several previous threads.

Contrary to their intention, these threads are merely a lasting testimony to the pack mentality of you and your intellectually handicapped, gutless, circle-jerking ilk.

If there were a pair of balls between you lot, you'd all be queuing up to have them resting on your chin. The joke is on you.

You should smash them all Nemmy

juanfarkall

Coach
So how is this supposed to be a personal invitation juanf**ktard?...

I asked you to PM me so we could arrange an appropriate time and location for our "discussion'... but you haven't, because you're a spineless slug.

So which cardboard box/park bench in Appin should I send your "personal invitation" to ?

"Dear Nemmiewinks,
feel free to come and see me at Saints Leagues Club on Sunday.
Oh and please have a wash and acquire a pair of matching laced shoes, clean trousers and shirt otherwise you will not be allowed in.
BTW LOL@5(c)uff$
regards
Juan."

Of course if you really wanted to do anything more than bignote you could actually PM me, after all it seems that it is you that wants to discuss something with me.
Regardless of whether you have anything more than a big whiney mouth or not, I (like most) will continue to LOL@5(c)uff$ for as long as the Blackcourt Phonies continue to play their home games at Homeless Stadium whilst claiming to somehow be the Pride of anything when the reality is that they are just an ongoing embarrassment.

juanfarkall

Coach
I tried to PM Nemmie again but got this message.

1. Nemesis has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Nemesis from the recipient list and send the message again.

What a shame.

Goddo

Bench

That or your team has been so pathetic that thousands of people from all walks of life feel the need to laugh at your club on a public forum.
:oops:

juanfarkall

Coach
The result and scoreline on Sunday is irrelevant.
5(c)uff$ are the modern day equivalent of the Milky Bar Kid as the laughs are always on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts