What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
The 4 quintessential grubs in the Souffs side are Crocker, Burgess, Luke and Inglis. They've been allowed to get away with so many grubby acts this year.

Btw, alongside Penrith in 2010, Souffs this year would have to be one of the most overachieving top 4 sides I've ever seen. No way do they deserve to be there this year.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'm missing this game due to busy shoom shooming with hot blonde (female) in back seat of BMW.
Will someone please to be telling me by how much the mighty Russeltohs won by? Big Dave Taylor was man of match with disciplined performance, no? :cool:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
This just in: exalted leader Rusty has started to search for the phone he hurled away so he can organise an appointment with the singing fat lady.

Dave Taylor could do it, but he might be suspended.

To conclude: he who LOLs last will LOL@5(c)uFF$ hardest.

Fire

First Grade
Even Sterlo snuck in a LOL@5(c)uff$! by mentioning that any souffs fan who'd been to all their Finals games since '87 wouldn't have been to many games.

LOL@5(c)uff$!

juanfarkall

Coach
What's the difference between the Eels and the Rabbletohs ?

A couple of weeks.

Oh... and the fact that the Eels have played in a Grand Final this century.

LOL@5(c)uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
okay...

so just found something great.. was reading in the online telegraph today about a souffs motivational video that russell crowe sent out to the team..

obviously had really good impact...

so.. here's how i improved the video..

step 1. - click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wfawsXBS4&feature=youtu.be

step 2. - press pause as soon as it starts, and switch the volume on the youtube video to mute.

step 3. - click on this link to open up in another tab/browser (so you have two youtube screens open) - Make sure your sound is on for the 2nd tab.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

step 4. - go back and press play on the first video, then watch it through with the sound from the 2nd tab playing in the background... it's like it has been made for it.. (makes the synchronisation between pink floyd's dark side of the moon + the wizard of oz look amateurish..)

step 5. - lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts