What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
Even bigger lol at st.merge who are on their way to vegas. Only way they'll win anything this year :lol:
Vegas ehh. Hope they have a win on the slots. You know, a win, like your boys didn't today.
Where will they be heading tomorrow?

Your username got redundant really, really quickly.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'd say it's looking far more likely that the Dragons will be the butt of all jokes for the foreseeable future. How many Dragons teams are playing finals this year? We made them in all five grades. How's your recruitment going for next year? We've picked up an emerging QLD Origin Forward and a future GB international.

We've got a coach who was on the short list for Dally M coach of the year in his first year of NRL. Yours will be lucky to see out next year. More members, more money, a higher profile and more sponsors.

In every conceivable way we are now better than the Dragons, but yeah, you keep living in 2010 champ.
So, to summarise, you're saying "We Got This"?

KiamaSaint

Coach
I'd say it's looking far more likely that the Dragons will be the butt of all jokes for the foreseeable future. How many Dragons teams are playing finals this year? We made them in all five grades. How's your recruitment going for next year? We've picked up an emerging QLD Origin Forward and a future GB international.

We've got a coach who was on the short list for Dally M coach of the year in his first year of NRL. Yours will be lucky to see out next year. More members, more money, a higher profile and more sponsors.

In every conceivable way we are now better than the Dragons, but yeah, you keep living in 2010 champ.

:lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i must say.. some of the bunnies fans are taking to creating some good work of their own..

kudos to mr honky for this one :)

The Bunnies have left Melbourne... you can breathe again muzby.

Last edited by a moderator:

thommo4pm

Coach

In answer to your question, our U/20's are playing next week, and our NSW Cup side got eliminated yesterday. Thanks for asking though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Well. They certainly got a lesson.

Whether they are smart enough to learn from it remains doubtful.

I really want Coal Train to come out and make a grandiose statement in the media again this week. Thats worked well for them in the past.

On a positive note, Matt King is out of the squad, so Souffs chances just improved.

undertaker

Coach
Well. They certainly got a lesson.

Whether they are smart enough to learn from it remains doubtful.

I really want Coal Train to come out and make a grandiose statement in the media again this week. Thats worked well for them in the past.

On a positive note, Matt King is out of the squad, so Souffs chances just improved.

If the Raiders can just fix up the first 10-15 of each half, Souffs will be getting another lesson on Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts