What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You rabble have provided the lol's for 40+ years, and it looks like being many more :cool:

I'd say it's looking far more likely that the Dragons will be the butt of all jokes for the foreseeable future. How many Dragons teams are playing finals this year? We made them in all five grades. How's your recruitment going for next year? We've picked up an emerging QLD Origin Forward and a future GB international.

We've got a coach who was on the short list for Dally M coach of the year in his first year of NRL. Yours will be lucky to see out next year. More members, more money, a higher profile and more sponsors.

In every conceivable way we are now better than the Dragons, but yeah, you keep living in 2010 champ.

juanfarkall

Coach
I'd say it's looking far more likely that the Dragons will be the butt of all jokes for the foreseeable future. How many Dragons teams are playing finals this year? We made them in all five grades. How's your recruitment going for next year? We've picked up an emerging QLD Origin Forward and a future GB international.

We've got a coach who was on the short list for Dally M coach of the year in his first year of NRL. Yours will be lucky to see out next year. More members, more money, a higher profile and more sponsors.

In every conceivable way we are now better than the Dragons, but yeah, you keep living in 2010 champ.

Is that you Dunniesman ?

LOL@5(c)uff$ the pide of Homeless Stadium

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

bookmarking this post for many more future lols...

Fire

First Grade

Wow. Credit where credit is due. I don't know any fan from any team who would put their neck out that far on the chopping block...

Clifferd

Coach

Lol Souffs have achieved nothing in the last 40 years, what makes you think they'll get any better after watching the tattooed bogans crumble under the sight of finals football last night? hopefully more of the same next week.

The Eagle

Juniors
:lol: You rabble have provided the lol's for 40+ years, and it looks like being many more :cool:

Fail, he kinda owned you

I get to lol@souffs cause Manly are current premiers, your mob didn't even make the finals to go out in straight sets like souffs will

Oh and lol@souffs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
come on guys... this is getting away from the true lol@souffs spirit..

a place where even the most hated of teams can come together and share a lol@souffs..

langmackbunnies.jpg

gypsy

Bench

:lol: QFT.

Titles in 40 years = Zero. Nuff said. Viva la lol@souffs!

bottle

Coach
DKOR, you forgot to mention what a great defender Reynolds is. Slip that in somewhere in your next brain fart.

Glen

Bench
Loved the footage of Maguire's epic blow-up at half time. Probably his first John Lang style tongue-lashing he has needed to deliver and it came in their biggest match of the year

320823-john-lang.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
No I just mean Jason can't say that until we get bundled out this year. Then all good! Lol

Now I know for certain you're not a lol@souffs fan in disguise - you can count years including start and end years! No souffs fan would be capable of this. Especially if the range of years included 2000 and 2001. ;-)

LOL@souffs!

StMick

Bench
Apparently the Gladiator is taking them for training this week - just to show them which lines to run.

Russ will also be reading selected chapters from the "Book of Feuds" (in which reportedly Russ is frantically writing a new chapter following last night's defeat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts