What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
LOL@0/5(c)uff$! Record v Top Eight teams; 5 wins, 8 losses.

Round 2 Storm 24 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 10 (0-1)
Round 4 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 12 v Broncos 20 (0-2)
Round 6 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 20 v Bulldogs 10 (1-2)
Round 8 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 20 v Cowboys 16 (2-2)
Round 9 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 34 v Sharks 28 (3-2)
Round 12 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 36 v Raiders 18 (4-2)
Round 13 Bulldogs 23 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 18 (4-3)
Round 16 Broncos 26 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 12 (4-4)
Round 23 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 6 v Sea Eagles 23 (4-5)
Round 24 Sharks 20 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 7 (4-6)
Finals 1 Storm 24 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 6 (4-7)
Finals 2 LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 38 v Raiders 16 (5-7)
Finals 3 Bulldogs 32 v LOL@0/5(c)uff$! 8 (5-8)

LOL@0/5(c)uff$! v Bulldogs/Storm (1-4)

Ulysseus

Bench
I was pretty f**ked up last night, and maybe they are here - but I can't see them.
I'm all for free speech - wtf happened to the threads?

juro

Bench
Souths were very respectable on the field this season. Of course, they still have several decades of failure to overcome...

clutch

muzby said:
We've been saying that for years about the 20 premierships achieved when the world was still black and white..

it's still 20 premierships.

20 premierships as South Sydney.

Frailty

First Grade
I was thinking, which captain would raise the trophy if Souths won the premiership...

Than I remembered... Souths would have had to get to the Grand Final to even be in a position to win it.

lol@5(c)uff$

Generalzod

Immortal
Yes! He is shit and now he is Titan shit.

Having said that, we'll done on a good year Souths.

Even Souths supporters have turned on him..LOL

IT WAS Dave Taylor's final game in South Sydney colours yet coach Michael Maguire gave him just 43 minutes on the field, the shortest amount of game time Taylor has had all season.
The big back-rower was hooked with 20 minutes remaining on Saturday night after missing a tackle on Greg Eastwood which led to the lock bursting through the middle of the Rabbitohs' defence and setting Frank Pritchard up for a game-sealing try.
After that miss, Taylor was trending on Twitter in Australia as Souths fans vented frustration and thanked Gold Coast Titans for taking him off their books.
Taylor signed a four-year contract with the Titans earlier this year, while the Rabbitohs nabbed Brisbane Broncos in-form second-rower Ben Te'o for half the price.
Te'o was among the Broncos' best performers this year and Titans coach John Cartwright must surely be wondering why he spent $500,000 a season on Taylor.

While Cartwright has not been able to get the best from star backline imports such as Jamal Idris, he has a track record of improving the play of forwards as evidenced by Nate Myles' terrific season.
In the Rabbitohs' biggest game of the season, the freakishly talented Taylor, who has the skills of a halfback wrapped in the body of a giant, basically went missing.
In his 43 minutes, down from 70 the previous week, Fox Sports Stats revealed he made just 51m from six runs.
In comparison, fellow second-rower Sam Burgess made 17 runs and 163m.
Taylor made 22 tackles but missed three, including the ugly Eastwood shirt grab.
He has had his worst year in the NRL, even though it was punctuated with the occasional brilliant game.
Before Saturday's preliminary final, Taylor had played less than 50 minutes in just one game this season.
In seven games this year he missed five tackles or more.
He was dropped for State of Origin III and was also heavily criticised after an error-riddled performance in week one of the finals when the Rabbitohs were smashed by Melbourne Storm 24-6 at AAMI Park.
His drop in form means Taylor is unlikely to be picked for the Kangaroos for the one-off trans-Tasman Test on October 13, after he secured his first Australian jersey in April.
The Titans will have a huge task transforming Taylor from enigmatic to reliable

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rain-dave-taylor/story-e6frexnr-1226479834366

BranVan3000

Coach
I was thinking, which captain would raise the trophy if Souths won the premiership...

Than I remembered... Souths would have had to get to the Grand Final to even be in a position to win it.

lol@5(c)uff$

A Cronulla supporter talking about Grand Finals..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts