What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
292926_10150994569667260_10400764_n.jpg

Dave Taylor's mad monday...

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
In a ten team competition that included Adelaide rams, WA Reds, Hunter Mariners, and the Warriors and Cowboys who were basically brand new entities at the time ;-)

Be careful of your conditions...

So we should not include this grand final because of the number of teams?

How many souffs premierships were won when the competition had 10 or less teams?

Frailty

First Grade
In a ten team competition that included Adelaide rams, WA Reds, Hunter Mariners, and the Warriors and Cowboys who were basically brand new entities at the time ;-)

Perhaps they don't have the same powerhouse sides as supplied by Annandale and Glebe...

However, even if we chose not to include 1997, who most recently appeared in a Grand Final.... Cronulla or South Sydney?

Jason Maher

Immortal

How many souffs premierships were won when the competition had 10 or less teams?

Not to mention competing against the likes of Cumberland, University, and Annandale.

LOL@souffs

BranVan3000

Coach
Perhaps they don't have the same powerhouse sides as supplied by Annandale and Glebe...

However, even if we chose not to include 1997, who most recently appeared in a Grand Final.... Cronulla or South Sydney?

Who finished higher in 2012?;-)

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

And how many were won without having to play a grand final ?
Also, Souths got credited a premiership because Balmain didn't turn up ! :lol:
I think it was in 1909. Over 100 years ago anyway !
How easy was it to win a premiership back then ?
Only 6 teams in the comp. And only about 10 games a season. :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
True. Unfortunately, due to racist selectors, Nathan Merritt never got the chance to run away from anyone.

Lol@souffs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who finished higher in 2012?;-)

Can't wait to see the commemorative 2012 poster..

But I must say my favourite souffs fan was this one from the souffs thread, when there was a discussion on jerseys..

I went to the shops on sunday and saw a replica 1989 jumper for sale. I wonder in 20 years from now will they have a replica 2012 one seeing we won the semi.

I'll let you read that again, just for effect:

I went to the shops on sunday and saw a replica 1989 jumper for sale. I wonder in 20 years from now will they have a replica 2012 one seeing we won the semi.

Yep.. in souffs land you wait 20 years to commemorate winning a semi final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts