What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

sputneek

Juniors
It's about 1k from Redfern. It is literally two suburbs away from our HQ.

It is Rabbitohs heartland. Bondi can go and get f**ked. They play in our territory.

Says the fan of the team playing in Homebush :lol: Wouldn't make a difference anyway, you don't go to games.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Full strength souffs beat canberra in Sydney missing 4 rep players by 6 tries to 4

Still don't rate them

juanfarkall

Coach

It is Rabbitohs heartland. Bondi can go and get f**ked. They play in our territory.

Territory that you homeless tards abandoned for a few pieces of silver.

What sort of shit club moves away from it's heartland to play at Sterile Homeless Stadium ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

Frailty

First Grade
I live in Melbourne and have got to 4 Sharks home games already, and have my next one planned. For a premium member, you really don't show your support at games.

As for talking about Souths HQ being so close to the SFS, Eastern Suburbs Leagues club in Bondi Junction is just as close when you look at it on a map... But guess where their offices are? Moore Park...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Let me guess, Leichhardt is in South Sydney territory too?

And North Sydney Oval? Brookvale as well?

Kogarah? :lol:

the dude

Juniors
Just for the record I've been to 6 games. Only games in Sydney I have missed were at Kogarah and Penrith. :)

We are 5-1 in games I have attended.. Should be 6-0.. Round 1 haunts me.

Stagger Lee

Bench
I've been to two games this season.

FMD That will do me! You carry on like a pork chop on this forum and you can't even be bothered to go to games to support your team. You live in an area with great public transport and have no friggen excuse for not going to more games. :lol:

So how many empty seats at the last Souths game you did not go to, nearly 70,000? :roll:

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
FMD That will do me! You carry on like a pork chop on this forum and you can't even be bothered to go to games to support your team. You live in an area with great public transport and have no friggen excuse for not going to more games. :lol:

So how many empty seats at the last Souths game you did not go to, nearly 70,000? :roll:

How can you say he has no excuse? Do you know his situation regarding family, work, health, etc?

The Joker

Juniors
Regardless of what lies he comes up with for what he does for a living, he's on a disability pension living in Quakers Hill not Coogee

adamkungl

Immortal

lol f**khead. Souffs wish they were Easts. Everything on the east side of Anzac Pde down to Maroubra Rd is ours bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.