What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
Can anybody pleasingly letting me knows who conceded big points against wooden spoon contenders, no? :cool:

Also, who picked fight with Shillington then hid behind others?

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can anybody pleasingly letting me knows who conceded big points against wooden spoon contenders, no? :cool:

Compared to the big red V who actually lost to a spoon contender in the Panthers...

to_ddeath

Coach
A pissy 10,054 at your so-called home ground on a Friday night. Nothing could compare to that BM :lol:

T.

gronkathon

First Grade

Who did that?

I tried to watch the drossfest but Eurovision was on

The Joker

Juniors
Is it true Sam Burgess sharted and hid behind team mates when Shillington wanted to punch on with him?

Bananabender

Juniors
Go South Sydney! What a win by the boys... Sam didnt want to get sinbinned by the refs that's all..you know how unfair they are? It was a good choice anyway.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
WTF? Burgess was pulled away by team mates and Canberra players just as he and Shillington were about to square up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ANZ should grant them an amnesty of some sort, allow them to play a season at Allianz (you know, IN THEIR TERRITORY)... just to see if the crowds increase.

Flapper

First Grade
WTF? Burgess was pulled away by team mates and Canberra players just as he and Shillington were about to square up.

That's the way I see it, Burgess would've tore him apart, but that's probably due from being "oop north", as opposed to any pride for lol@5(c)uff$

BunniesMan

Immortal
ANZ should grant them an amnesty of some sort, allow them to play a season at Allianz (you know, IN THEIR TERRITORY)... just to see if the crowds increase.
We get good crowds at ANZ.

When the contract ends at ANZ, if SFS pays something resembling what ANZ does, we may go to SFS.

to_ddeath

Coach
Finch is only getting signed to give useless 1/5th captain Sutton somewhere to play in the 17 that doesn't make him look as shithouse :lol: Maguire is going to slowly replace Souffs hacks with Wigan/ex-Melbourne players piece by piece by the looks of it. Still the departure lounge of Sydney as always, good old lols....

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.