What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
south-sydney-rabbitohs-1.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
The haters have quietened down because we're in the top 4 currently. Just for and against separating us from 2nd. 7-0 in Sydney since Round 1.

There ain't much for the haters to hate about so they mad.

juanfarkall

Coach
The haters have quietened down because we're in the top 4 currently. Just for and against separating us from 2nd. 7-0 in Sydney since Round 1.

There ain't much for the haters to hate about so they mad.

What constable dunniesman fails to understand is that for most of us this has never been about hate. Just pity and LOLs.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Souffs are a long, long way from stopping the Lols. Juan has it dead right - for a lot of us it isn't hate. I don't hate souffs at all. But after years of wishing them well, and seeing them fail despite endless promises of a bright new dawn, I have no option but to LOL. I will believe the corner has been turned when Souffs are in the top four in the first week in September, and when they actually win a finals game or two. Until then, it's LOL@5(c)uff$.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What constable dunniesman fails to understand is that for most of us this has never been about hate. Just pity and LOLs.
Yep you pity us when we're a top 4 contender. Cool.
Souffs are a long, long way from stopping the Lols. Juan has it dead right - for a lot of us it isn't hate. I don't hate souffs at all. But after years of wishing them well, and seeing them fail despite endless promises of a bright new dawn, I have no option but to LOL. I will believe the corner has been turned when Souffs are in the top four in the first week in September, and when they actually win a finals game or two. Until then, it's LOL@5(c)uff$.
Fair enough but that might happen sooner than you think.

Looking at the ladder I reckon it's already down to a 9 horse race (noone below the Tigers at 9th is making the finals IMO), we are 4-3 against teams in that 9, so besides Melbourne who is a lock, I reckon we got as good a chance as any of finishing in the top 4.

Jason Maher

Immortal
You know what? I hope you're right. Because your lot are lot more palatable than any of the other teams up there.

some11

Referee
From the last thread

some11 said:
Might have to put this thread to bed, they're becoming the team they've talked themselves up as for years.

I was fond of souffs once, I'm just going to forget I ever joined this forum when I watch them :lol:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Weren't Souths around the top four at this time a few years ago. Then they fell away and finished around 9th or 10th?

Still a LONG way to go.

juanfarkall

Coach
Yep you pity us when we're a top 4 contender. Cool.

Fair enough but that might happen sooner than you think.

Looking at the ladder I reckon it's already down to a 9 horse race (noone below the Tigers at 9th is making the finals IMO), we are 4-3 against teams in that 9, so besides Melbourne who is a lock, I reckon we got as good a chance as any of finishing in the top 4.

I pity any team which is unable to play home games in the district it claims to represent.
I pity the followers of any team which is unwilling to play home games in the district which it claims to represent.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I pity any team which is unable to play home games in the district it claims to represent.
I pity the followers of any team which is unwilling to play home games in the district which it claims to represent.
Homebush isn't in Canterburys territory.

Moore Park isn't in Easts either.

Status
Not open for further replies.