What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
You say any supporter's club below lol@50uff$ should be ashamed... So that means you think your own club is shite.
FFS... if the same logic produced by your scrambled brain was shared by your players, your team would be where the Eels are now.

Frailty

First Grade
FFS... if the same logic produced by your scrambled brain was shared by your players, your team would be where the Eels are now.

Nemiwink, you should go back to sleep because your brain isn't working right...

If Randwick Rabbit thought the rabbits were good, he would have said 'no shame in being below the Rabbits'... Instead he said the Roosters should be ashamed for having two less wins - implying the fact that the roosters are below them means that the Roosters are performing poorly since the Rabbitohs are the bench mark of being shithouse.

So, as much as I dislike Manly, seaseagle sam is right with his observation and you have outed yourself as an idiot once again...

Oh...

lol@5(c)uff$

Nemesis

Bench
Nemiwink, you should go back to sleep because your brain isn't working right...

If Randwick Rabbit thought the rabbits were good, he would have said 'no shame in being below the Rabbits'... Instead he said the Roosters should be ashamed for having two less wins - implying the fact that the roosters are below them means that the Roosters are performing poorly since the Rabbitohs are the bench mark of being shithouse.

So, as much as I dislike Manly, seaseagle sam is right with his observation and you have outed yourself as an idiot once again...

Oh...

lol@5(c)uff$
"he would have said"... "implying the fact". So now you're a f**king clairvoyant with the ability to second-guess...
f**k you're so amazing, I bet you can even predict when the stinking sardines will win their first premiership.

Frailty by name, frail in brain. You should be PUT TO SLEEP you f**king dumb cutie.

lol@sardines

Frailty

First Grade
"he would have said"... "implying the fact". So now you're a f**king clairvoyant with the ability to second-guess...
f**k you're so amazing, I bet you can even predict when the stinking sardines will win their first premiership.

Frailty by name, frail in brain. You should be PUT TO SLEEP you f**king dumb cutie.

lol@sardines

Now, now Nemsis - don't want to start wishing death on people. Implication has nothing to do with Clairvoyance. It is merely a conclusion that can be drawn from something that isn't implicitly stated, and 'he would have said' is speculation based on observable fact - again not clairvoyance.

I don't claim clairvoyance, and so I have no idea when the Sharks will win a premiership. But for someone who seems to detest clairvoyants, you seem to have no problem with your owner using it when he predicted Souths would win in 2008, and then again predicting...

By the way, when was the last time Souths had progressed past week 1 of a finals series?

lol@5(c)uff$

Nemesis

Bench
Now, now Nemsis - don't want to start wishing death on people. Implication has nothing to do with Clairvoyance. It is merely a conclusion that can be drawn from something that isn't implicitly stated, and 'he would have said' is speculation based on observable fact - again not clairvoyance.

I don't claim clairvoyance, and so I have no idea when the Sharks will win a premiership. But for someone who seems to detest clairvoyants, you seem to have no problem with your owner using it when he predicted Souths would win in 2008, and then again predicting...

By the way, when was the last time Souths had progressed past week 1 of a finals series?

lol@5(c)uff$
So now I've supposedly said that I had no problem with Crowe's prediction.... where exactly did I say that dickwad?
Stick to your little make believe world with the rest of your dementia sufferers and invisible friends in the shire, frail brain.

Fmd... just as well you have 2 hearing aids to stop your scrambled brain from oozing out of your ears.

Btw, Crowe isn't my owner, but Souths sure are yours.

lol@sardines

643215-the-1979-amco-cup.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So an aborted fetus like you can still talk underwater with a mouthful of cum eh..... Your mamma must have forgot to flush.

Interesting aspirations you cling to.:sarcasm:

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

And for the record, I'm not fat. Or dumb (ie: Nemewinks)

Frailty

First Grade
So now I've supposedly said that I had no problem with Crowe's prediction.... where exactly did I say that dickwad?
Stick to your little make believe world with the rest of your dementia sufferers and invisible friends in the shire, frail brain.

Fmd... just as well you have 2 hearing aids to stop your scrambled brain from oozing out of your ears.

Btw, Crowe isn't my owner, but Souths sure are yours.

lol@sardines

643215-the-1979-amco-cup.jpg

I don't live in the shire, and don't know anyone in the shire... So where did I suggest that I had friends there?

Sorry, that was too polite for you.

Nemiwink version: Where da f**k did I say that you dumb f**k cutie?

I was going to ask if you were jealous that we had a trophy that was more recent than anything than you had, but then I realised you've had a few wooden spoons sitting in yours...

It's ok, I'm sure Uncle Rusty will bring you the premiership trophy from 2008 eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.