What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Didn't see the game, but as Souffs still haven't won a Premiership in 41 years, I'll have a quiet lol@5(c)uff$.

Dave Taylor doing his best Gandalf impersonation

486422_10151012143126952_1498698629_n.jpg

gypsy

Bench
that's the single biggest impact Coletrane has ever had on an origin match, or any big match for that matter.

LOL@50uff$

undertaker

Coach
I believe this is what you're looking for Mr f**k All...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=728-Ft4xg9M

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Oh man....where the hell did you pull that from? I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. LOL@the bogan 5ouff$ fan at 1:32, PMSL at 1:47, ROFL at Blocker's comment at 2:21 and ROFLMAO at Fatty's comment at 3:00, Sterlo at 5:26 and Fatty at 5:35. Even the constantly laughter from the audience shows that the audience knew what a joke 50uff$ are (even back in 1998, as Hadley was on TFS panel). Hard to believe that clip was from nearly 14 yrs ago.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Does anyone remember the wedding between two souffs fans which was featured on the footy show ? Lol@5(c)uff$

I thought you were referring to the wedding that was ON the show in 2000, but I believe they were Tigers supporters. I don't have any recollection of this 50uff$ couple when I saw SilentKnight's clip (even though I used to watch the show religiously back in the 90s).

undertaker

Coach
I believe that the female Souff$ fan dumped Whale for a public servant from Canberra

After watching the male 50uff$ fan in the clip, I can see why she was looking for better fish in the sea afterwards. A complete mis-match of epic proportions. I've never seen such a lop-sided contest where one person is completely thrilled to be married and the other has the look of "ok, so when are we getting divorced?". My oh my, what the hell was she thinking to be engaged to that bloke for 7 yrs, let alone marry him? Fatty was just reiterating the thoughts of everyone in the audience when he said what he said at 3:00 in the clip.:lol:

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
After watching the male 50uff$ fan in the clip, I can see why she was looking for better fish in the sea afterwards. A complete mis-match of epic proportions. I've never seen such a lop-sided contest where one person is completely thrilled to be married and the other has the look of "ok, so when are we getting divorced?". I can see why Fatty said what he said at 3:00 in the clip.:lol:

I seriuosly doubt that she went to court for a share of his assets....

Last I heard Whale was doing work for the dole at a funeral parlor...

undertaker

Coach
I seriuosly doubt that she went to court for a share of his assets....

Last I heard Whale was doing work for the dole at a funeral parlor...

For his assets? What assets does he have? (more like, debts!):lol::lol::lol:

Work for the dole at a funeral parlor? So, Centrelink realised he was a bludger and made him work:lol:

And also, how do you know about Whale? Don't tell me you're a mate of his (or, I should say that he's probably a friend of Bunniesman):lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
For his assets? What assets does he have? (more like, debts!):lol::lol::lol:

Work for the dole at a funeral parlor? So, Centrelink realised he was a bludger and made him work:lol:

And also, how do you know about Whale? Don't tell me you're a mate of his (or, I should say that he's probably a friend of Bunniesman):lol:

I know the public servant from Canberra (he is also a Saints supporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts