What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightmare

Coach

South Sydney haven't won a finals match since 1987. NINETEEN EIGHTY SEVEN. The "bogancastle Knoughts" (as you so wittily called them) weren't even competing then. Since that time, they have won TWO Grand Finals. Even then, teams to have won finals matches more recently than the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs include the Western Suburbs Magpies, North Sydney Bears, and Illawarra Steelers.

Even this bloke has done the victory dance after a finals match more recently than Reggie the Rabbit....

683611.jpg

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
South Sydney haven't won a finals match since 1987. NINETEEN EIGHTY SEVEN. The "bogancastle Knoughts" (as you so wittily called them) weren't even competing then. Since that time, they have won TWO Grand Finals. Even then, teams to have won finals matches more recently than the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs include the Western Suburbs Magpies, North Sydney Bears, and Illawarra Steelers.

Even this bloke has done the victory dance after a finals match more recently than Reggie the Rabbit....
and your point is? Well let me tell you what it is... your team's shit. End of.

lol@bogancastle

Cee 7

Juniors
Newcastle had an A Johns in their side for those two premierships (one won in a split competition in the final minute - the other against Brian Smith LOL) and haven't been a threat since.

gypsy

Bench
In the last 20 years:

Newcastle made the Finals Series 12 times (1992, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2011)

Souffs made the Finals Series 1 time (2007)

Hardly comparable, no? :cool:

Nemesis

Bench
Who gives a f**k?.... thanks for the history lesson stevie, but in July 2012, those stats are irrelevant and they didn't help the noughts win yesterday.
Btw, if we're talking history, I'll take our 20 premierships over anything either your club or the noughts have won.

Souths in 2012 and beyond are once again premiership contenders... get used to it.

gypsy

Bench
You can take the 20 premierships all you want nemiwus, however you're glossing over one key fact: You've never seen the Rabbletohs win anything...nada, zip, zilch, zero.

The premierships you're clinging to are as relevant as when Jesus played five-eighth for Jerusalem. If you haven't seen a minute of it, it's not worth mentioning.

Imagine, watching and supporting a team you love your whole life, and never seeing them win a single thing. No wonder you're all messed up, trawling carparks for dudes nemi
:lol:

Nemesis

Bench
lol, I can look forward to a 21st premiership, whilst you have nothing but another flogging by Souths in 2 weeks time to look forward to stevie...

Melbourne $3.75
Manly $5.00
Bulldogs $6.00
Brisbane $8.00
Souths $8.00
Warriors $13.00
Wests Tigers $13.00
Cronulla $17.00
North Qld $17.00
St George-Ill $67.00
Canberra $101.00
Gold Coast $151.00
Newcastle $201.00
Sydney Roosters $201.00
Penrith $501.00
Parramatta $1,001.00

LOL@DEAD V
LOL@BOGANCASTLE
LOL@STEVIENICKS

You can take the 20 premierships all you want nemiwus, however you're glossing over one key fact: You've never seen the Rabbletohs win anything...nada, zip, zilch, zero.

The premierships you're clinging to are as relevant as when Jesus played five-eighth for Jerusalem. If you haven't seen a minute of it, it's not worth mentioning.

Imagine, watching and supporting a team you love your whole life, and never seeing them win a single thing. No wonder you're all messed up, trawling carparks for dudes nemi
:lol:

Even we won the Amco cup! :sarcasm:

Hutty1986

Immortal
lol, I can look forward to a 21st premiership, whilst you have nothing but another flogging by Souths in 2 weeks time to look forward to stevie...

Melbourne $3.75
Manly $5.00
Bulldogs $6.00
Brisbane $8.00
Souths $8.00
Warriors $13.00
Wests Tigers $13.00
Cronulla $17.00
North Qld $17.00
St George-Ill $67.00
Canberra $101.00
Gold Coast $151.00
Newcastle $201.00
Sydney Roosters $201.00
Penrith $501.00
Parramatta $1,001.00

LOL@DEAD V
LOL@BOGANCASTLE
LOL@STEVIENICKS

:lol: Ah Nemmydud. You'll be waiting a while

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol Souffs will never win a Premiership with Greg "I run when I feel like it" Inglis and his quartet of useless nuffies out wide. Stop kidding yourselves

Nemesis

Bench
lol Souffs will never win a Premiership with Greg "I run when I feel like it" Inglis and his quartet of useless nuffies out wide. Stop kidding yourselves
Considering you predicted a bogancastle noughts win yesterday, I think we all know who's kidding, J.Wank

LOL@BOGANCASTLE

gronkathon

First Grade
Another morning celebration at the methadone clinics computers for little ol nemmywinks.

The only title Seffs are winning this year is the one they always win. Biggest joke In the NRL.

Nemesis

Bench
Another morning celebration at the methadone clinics computers for little ol nemmywinks.

The only title Seffs are winning this year is the one they always win. Biggest joke In the NRL.
I guess you find it difficult typing one-handed on your pre-paid whilst having your morning bog and jerking off to family pics, cletus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts