What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Souffs have been in this position mid-season before. Nothing has ever come of it. The lols will continue until that changes.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Went to the game last night, massive junior LOL losing after being up 28-0 at halftime.

As for the burrow, i'm pretty sure one of them was the missing link. Different breed of bogan they are

Ron's_Mate

Bench
3p9kq9.jpg

big country

Juniors
What for those bad f@ck refs shoom shummed us out of a big win last night? Man those bad f@ck bastards should get together for some big fast action self assisted rectal shoom shumming with very long broomsticks no?:cool:

BunniesMan

Immortal
The person we recruited to replace DT is now replacing him in the Queensland Origin team.

Only a smart club like Souths could lose an origin rep and replace him with a cheaper origin rep.

lol@souths haters

Frailty

First Grade
The person we recruited to replace DT is now replacing him in the Queensland Origin team.

Only a smart club like Souths could lose an origin rep and replace him with a cheaper origin rep.

lol@souths haters

5(c)uff$ are so smart they buy Origin players and turn them into non-Origin players...

Bye bye Taylor...

Tiger5150

Bench
lol@5(u)uff$ are hypocrites

PETER HOLMES A COURT: I doesn't feel right for me, it doesn't feel right for Russel, it doesn't feel right for our football club.

ROY MASTERS, SPORTS JOUNALIST: Well, I think Peter Holmes a Court genuinely believed as one of the co owners of the Rabbitohs that poker machines were heinous and that the club could exist without the resources from poker machines.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3401591.htm

they dont like pokies

but yet their major sponsor is The Star

which has thousands of pokies

home-jersey.jpg

Seems apt for lol@$ouffs to have a sphincter in the middle their jerseys...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Any specific reason to lol@souffs this week, or just a general continuation of 40 years of lols?

Lol@5(c)uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.