What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Ahhh Mr Blonde how is your preparation for the lawsuit against the circle jerkers society coming along? Has the court issued a summons to us yet?

Thanks for asking. The lawsuit shall be titled "The State vs The death of humour circle jerker society"

While we're being cordial, how is your teams NRL season going? Has the super coach been able to work his magic with your mob? :lol:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Thanks for asking. The lawsuit shall be titled "The State vs The death of humour circle jerker society"

While we're being cordial, how is your teams NRL season going? Has the super coach been able to work his magic with your mob? :lol:

Why don't you travel up to Newcastle in round 26 and find out for yourself my good fellow? I'm sure we'll have a jolly good time, don't forget to wear your Souths jumper.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Why don't you travel up to Newcastle in round 26 and find out for yourself my good fellow? I'm sure we'll have a jolly good time, don't forget to wear your Souths jumper.

The funny thing is this time around we'll likely have cemented our top 4 spot & you guys won't have anything to play for.... except maybe for the coveted position of 9th.. (as long as you jag a few more wins)

Don't be too down though, 9th spot is the champion of teams that missed the 8 :lol:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The funny thing is this time around we'll likely have cemented our top 4 spot & you guys won't have anything to play for.... except maybe for the coveted position of 9th.. (as long as you jag a few more wins)

Don't be too down though, 9th spot is the champion of teams that missed the 8 :lol:

Coveted position of ninff? That's LOL@5(c)uFF$-esque!

Silent Knight

First Grade

I could tell you not to count your chickens before they hatch but I don't really see much point in that considering you're a Souffs fan. You guys have an uncanny ability to predict the future. Every year you claim you'll prove the critics wrong and make the grand final, and sure enough us lowly circle jerk society members are left eating humble pie in February.

Fire

First Grade
Nemesis. What is wrong with you? You have a thread up to it's sixth edition. Why do you keep biting??? Anyways, keep it up, I guess (it's entertaining), but, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Nemesis

Bench
Nemesis. What is wrong with you? You have a thread up to it's sixth edition. Why do you keep biting??? Anyways, keep it up, I guess (it's entertaining), but, there is something seriously wrong with you.
lol.. looked at your avatar lately?.... oh and keep biting btw.

Nemesis

Bench
Mr Kettle's on the phone for you btw....

Source.

p.s. Your Mother is a whore who is the result of a canine cum drop infested syphilis.

Nemesis

Bench
Jelly Nemmy. Perhaps a kerosene bath is in order for you. Have a cigar while you're in there to relax!

LOL@5(c)uFF$!
Kero baths went out at your nursing home 60 years ago.... but as you're clearly affected by advanced alzheimer's, palliative over-sedation is your only option.
Oh... and don't forget to go to the dark.

lol@senselessandf**kingdumb
LOL@TigpiesAreSouthsBitches

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Kero baths went out at your nursing home 60 years ago.... but as you're clearly affected by advanced alzheimer's, palliative over-sedation is your only option.
Oh... and don't forget to go to the dark.

See you at the Appin clinic carpark on Thursday sweet pea.

LOL@5(c)uFF)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts