What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Ahhh Mr Blonde how is your preparation for the lawsuit against the circle jerkers society coming along? Has the court issued a summons to us yet?

Nemesis

Bench
I am flattered by your interest Nemwink but I don't swing that way, especially in Car Parks and if I did it wouldn't be with geniused little fat dudes with a major personalty disorder. Now being gay is nothing to be ashamed of these days Nemy, your built up anger and constant anal references are a dead give away at your built up frustrations. Just admit it son and get on with your life. You will feel much less stressed and less angry at the world.
lol@Millywanks... firstly denial, then speculation, followed by justification of your cocksmoking lifestyle. I bet you must've bought a mountain of pet rocks back in the 70's, dumbarse.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Ahhh Mr Blonde how is your preparation for the lawsuit against the circle jerkers society coming along? Has the court issued a summons to us yet?

I'm still waiting for legal action from Nemiwinks. My law talking fella, Muzby, is ready and waiting, but not in the car park fashion Nemiwinks desires.

PS: LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey Nemiwinks, I'm feelin a bit left out.

Can you please make a fudge packing joke with me in it, so, you know, I don't feel left out.\

Thanks.

From Ronnie Dobbs.

Nemesis

Bench
So you missed out on getting "a bit" down at the taj bath house today. Better luck next time, ronnie.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
So you missed out on getting "a bit" down at the taj bath house today. Better luck next time, ronnie.

Thanks mate. I appreciate it.

Now I don't feel like a Souths fan with a job. You know. The odd one out.

Thanks again pal. You've made my night.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
'cause you're senselessandf**kingdumb
I know you are, but what am I?

g1336746550603201898.jpg

Viva la LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts