What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanfarkall

Coach
Since you're a coprophagic, juanf**ktard, I guess you really know your shit... it must have taken you years of daily consumption to become such a connoisseur.
Watching your team would have helped in that regard though.

Looks like you have added a library to your list of cruising locations.

Do you rate it as highly as you do the car park at Maroubra ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch

Nemesis

Bench
Looks like you have added a library to your list of cruising locations.

Do you rate it as highly as you do the car park at Maroubra ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch
So YOU'RE Ron.... Taking your mate down to the taj this weekend, fudge packer?

lol@DeadV

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Haha angry young fella this one
3p8o8m.jpg

Yep, angry little fella.

What's the difference between nemwink and an aborted foetus?

The aborted ones mum did the world a favor.

I have this vision of an angry little fat dude when I read this mentally challenged kids posts

juanfarkall

Coach
What's the difference between nemwink and an aborted foetus?

The aborted ones mum did the world a favor.

I have this vision of an angry little fat dude when I read this mentally challenged kids posts

angry little fat dude who hangs around carparks at Maroubra looking to get some dick.

Nemesis

Bench
Whats the difference between Millywanks is a Cocksmoker and a mosquito? The mosquito stops sucking when its slapped.

I have this vision of an old & decrepit cocksmoking homo with a f**ked hip and a coke bottle up its clacker when I read its posts.

Nemesis

Bench
angry little fat dude who hangs around carparks at Maroubra looking to get some dick.
Don't cry Ron... I'm sure you frantically stroked your pencil dick, climbed on your stool, then packed fudge with your mate down at the Taj bath house after the game at LOSS stadium today.

juanfarkall

Coach
Whats the difference between Millywanks is a Cocksmoker and a mosquito? The mosquito stops sucking when its slapped.

I have this vision of an old & decrepit cocksmoking homo with a f**ked hip and a coke bottle up its clacker when I read its posts.

So you want to rape him ?

Guess he is lucky he does not spend his time hanging out at carparks looking to hook up.

juanfarkall

Coach
Don't cry Ron... I'm sure you frantically stroked your pencil dick, climbed on your stool, then packed fudge with your mate down at the Taj bath house after the game at LOSS stadium today.

So Nemmie did you pick up at the carpark this weekend ?

I am flattered by your interest Nemwink but I don't swing that way, especially in Car Parks and if I did it wouldn't be with geniused little fat dudes with a major personalty disorder. Now being gay is nothing to be ashamed of these days Nemy, your built up anger and constant anal references are a dead give away at your built up frustrations. Just admit it son and get on with your life. You will feel much less stressed and less angry at the world.

Last edited:

Mr Blonde

Juniors
This thread is f**king hilarious.

Lol@Nemesis owning the circle jerk clowns.

Careful though Nemesis, the circle jerkers might pull out one of there carpark calls soon.

Oh wait.....they've already done that in every single post :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts