What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
That's it Nemiwusiswuss......PM me so I can re-arrange your DNA for you :kiss:
0002.png

Your DNA guzzling night with the queens is Thursday at the Taj Bath House in Kogarah, stevie.

Nemesis

Bench
Coming from someone who has dedicated his life to following a team that wins nothing.
Oh except wooden kitchen implements!

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Newiwussiwuss
Coming from someone whose team no longer exists.

lol@DeadV
lol@TheTajBathHouse
lol@stevienicks

Fire

First Grade
Your DNA guzzling night with the queens is Thursday at the Taj Bath House in Kogarah, stevie.

This isn't the first time you've posted something homophobic in this thread. Do homosexuals scare you? Are you prejudicial toward homosexuals?

gypsy

Bench
Coming from someone whose team no longer exists.

lol@DeadV
lol@TheTajBathHouse
lol@stevienicks

Wrong. The St George Illawarra Dragons do indeed exist, and have won more titles in their brief history, than Souffs have in the last 40 years.
\\\\:D/

Nemesis

Bench
Wrong. The St George Illawarra Dragons do indeed exist, and have won more titles in their brief history, than Souffs have in the last 40 years.
\\\\:D/
Only because the Storm were excluded mid season, disrupting the entire balance of the comp that year. Otherwise you'd still be begging for scraps.

gypsy

Bench
Ah Nemiwanks....why so much fail?

I guess it's one of those questions we will never know the answer to....like 'What came first, the LOL or the Souffs?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts