What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Whoever titled this thread must have had a crystal ball.

Hey Winky - don't you think it's time you got some new insult material? Mostly you just copy other peoples comments and seem to think it's incredibly witty to direct them back at them. Is it that hard to come up with your own stuff? Apart from that you have an extremely limited range of tired old insults - cum guzzling spineless maggots etc. Makes you come across as a one dimensional bore. Try harder.

Dragon

Coach
After some 2 months of posting the meltdown continues and shows no signs of letting up.

You must keep going Nemwinks, you're no ordinary gerbil!

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
This edition of lol@5(c)uffs would have died after 100 posts if nemiwinks just plain ignored it all. The thread would have been scrapped and just renamed to keep the LOL's rolling in, but fair dinkum nemi, just use some self control mate!

Nemesis

Bench
Whoever titled this thread must have had a crystal ball.

Hey Winky - don't you think it's time you got some new insult material? Mostly you just copy other peoples comments and seem to think it's incredibly witty to direct them back at them. Is it that hard to come up with your own stuff? Apart from that you have an extremely limited range of tired old insults - cum guzzling spineless maggots etc. Makes you come across as a one dimensional bore. Try harder.
You mean I should come up with pearlers like lol@50uff$.... now that's original, mentally stimulating and engaging subject matter, isn't it?

How do you think all of you come across, Einstein?... this is not some think tank or MENSA graduate convention forum, it's a troll thread on a rugby league forum and a cesspool of mind-numbingly, idiotic posts by mostly fools with the intelligence of a f**king brick, at that.

I'm holding a mirror up to you mindless circle-jerkers to show you how one dimensional and boring this entire thread is and all its predecessors have been. I couldn't give a f**k how I come across in this social experiment... whatever I decide to portray is of my choosing and how you choose to perceive that, is your issue, not mine.

Who the hell are you to tell me or anyone else what they can and can't say on an internet forum? The fact is, you dumb arses choose to keep responding in your own manner to whatever I post and I couldn't care less... I'll just keep holding that mirror to your face, posting whatever I choose and whether you like it or not, you're a goldfish in a bowl. Get over it or get out.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Who the hell are you to tell me or anyone else what they can and can't say on an internet forum?
UBWoE.gif

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
There there mate, we'll send the fire brigade to get you down from your tree in the carpark.

And here's a picture of Nemiwusswusswusiwuss in his tree surveying said carpark:

cat.jpg

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
How do you think all of you come across, Einstein?... this is not some think tank or MENSA graduate convention forum, it's a troll thread on a rugby league forum and a cesspool of mind-numbingly, idiotic posts by mostly fools with the intelligence of a f**king brick, at that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nemithith has correctly identified the key components of the top poster in this thread.
Let's check the Top 8!
Nemesis 170
juanfarkall 76
sensesmaybenumbed 63
Jason Maher 47
Ron's_Mate 45
BunniesMan 41
gypsy 37
Fire 33
Hmmm... double the posts of second place.

Good posters, let me present you with the most mind-numbing, idiotic poster, a self declared fool with the intelligence of a f**king brick:

NEMITHITH!

Nemesis

Bench
There there mate, we'll send the fire brigade to get you down from your tree in the carpark.

And here's a picture of Nemiwusswusswusiwuss in his tree surveying said carpark:

LOL@5(c)uFF$!
There you go, senselessanddumbcutie. If you start typing now, you may get on the site by sunrise.

459434_f260.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
Ladies and Gentlemen, Nemithith has correctly identified the key components of the top poster in this thread.
Let's check the Top 8!
Nemesis 170
juanfarkall 76
sensesmaybenumbed 63
Jason Maher 47
Ron's_Mate 45
BunniesMan 41
gypsy 37
Fire 33
Hmmm... double the posts of second place.

Good posters, let me present you with the most mind-numbing, idiotic poster, a self declared fool with the intelligence of a f**king brick:

NEMITHITH!
You do realise that holding a mirror up to you dickbrains entails posting considerably more than each individual dickbrain, don't you dickbrain?

No you don't, so let me present you with the LATEST most mind-numbing, idiotic poster and extreme habitual fool with the intelligence of a f**king brick:

SENSELESS&DUMBcutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.