What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
A shame the calicivirus doesn't work on nemiwussiwusswusswuss then...

LOL@5(c)uFF$!
0002.png

snoozer

Bench
okay - i'll admit it - just like a souffs fan, i went off early last night.

the difference is - i'll learn from my mistake.

the key word is 'learn'.

lol@souffs

black cat

Juniors
They should have just handed the trophy to Souffs because the other team wasn't on the field. Traditions must be followed.

Insane+tiger.jpg

a classic. Obviously went over the heads of the kids who don't know their teams history.
An old relo told me for a while they were know as the south sydney scabs.

what was that ditty,
we are strike breakers and we don't care,
we will kick off and win with no one there.

Nemesis

Bench
lol... poor lil tiggies team bus must've broken down on the way to the ground, so they didn't show. farkin dumb kharnt's

Last edited:

black cat

Juniors
now now dont get offended, mind you if i was known for scabbing on another team i'd be bit off but that's just me. It obviously has no effect on souths cause they so gladly tell us all about the wins.

juanfarkall

Coach
Damn it!

I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with a top 4 spot and finals football.....But god I wish we had that meaningless, completely and solely symbolic, cup in our trophy case.

Sigh.

Can you remember the last season where 5(c)uff$ finished in the top 4 ?

or maybe even made the last few times that 5(c)uff$ made the finals ?

Nemesis

Bench
now now dont get offended, mind you if i was known for scabbing on another team i'd be bit off but that's just me. It obviously has no effect on souths cause they so gladly tell us all about the wins.
He said, she said.. there was never any proof of an agreement between Souths & Balmain not to play that decider (except in the alcohol affected heads of Balmain officials).

Its more likely that Balmain were too gutless &/or drunk to turn up for that premiership decider, so under the NSW RL rules, it was rightly awarded to Souths, who had won
the points race and semi final anyway. The fact that the NSW RL dismissed Balmain's appeal, means they must've had a pretty "piss" poor excuse.

So how is that "scabbing", f**kwit.... apparently everyone except Balmain knew there was a game on that day, so what were Souths supposed to do? That's right, they should have
chartered a private bus to pick the Balmain team up from the pub and chauffeur them to the ground ffs. Gimme a break. Got any more conspiracy theories?....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.