What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
LOL@nemiwanks. How's the yellow pus? It's not normal Nemy, you should see someone.

lol@lol@lol@souffs posters, no? :cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will Bunniesman and Nemesis explode now Greg's got 4-5 weeks?

gypsy

Bench
Souffs are truly the slide of the league....20 premierships, but nothing for 41 years.
Not a bad effort in the days of a salary cap (designed to make the comp even, by helping the minnows like Souffs).

What Souffs are about to realise, is that you can have as good a year as you like....but it don't mean a thing without a ring. I guess one finals appearance? in 20 years would give you an illusion of success.

lol@nemicoward (still hasn't pm'd me)
lol@Souffs

I don't go along with the 41 years of nothing... I can't, I support the 40 something virgins of the NRL. But am enjoying Nemy go postal on us. He is a very naughty boy

Nemesis

Bench
Will Bunniesman and Nemesis explode now Greg's got 4-5 weeks?
lol@bitchtits... thinks he's the judiciary panel now. Newsflash.... initial charge doesn't automatically equate to final penalty, tranny smoker. Inglis won't get 4-5 weeks.

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

PS.... LOL@BullTurds

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
Souffs are truly the slide of the league....20 premierships, but nothing for 41 years.
Not a bad effort in the days of a salary cap (designed to make the comp even, by helping the minnows like Souffs).

What Souffs are about to realise, is that you can have as good a year as you like....but it don't mean a thing without a ring. I guess one finals appearance? in 20 years would give you an illusion of success.

lol@nemicoward (still hasn't pm'd me)
lol@Souffs
Can't argue with a tranny like you, who scores "rings" down at the taj bath house every Thursday night.

lol@stevienickslicksdicks

LOL@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i do feel sorry for souffs...

that damn souffs curse is starting to strike again..

just when they look like having a winning season for once, GI goes and has a brainsnap, and watch them lose the next 5 in a row...

sadly, i don't see them winning a finals game this year...

Nemesis

Bench
i do feel sorry for souffs...

that damn souffs curse is starting to strike again..

just when they look like having a winning season for once, GI goes and has a brainsnap, and watch them lose the next 5 in a row...

sadly, i don't see them winning a finals game this year...
lol@muzbymadmonday4deadv

lol@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts