What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
I know you were equivocating, Nemiwanks. Standard fare from you. LOL@souffs!
If you think this is an equivocal statement, you've got the comprehension of a 3 year old, mahersturbator....

preceded by 64 years years of domination and 20 premierships.... We're a lot closer to number 21 than your f**king DeadV rabble is to number 2 (or should I say 1.5)

lol@mahersturbator

LOL@DeadV
too difficult for you to understand, dumbarse?

LOL@mahersturbator

LOL@DeadV

Jason Maher

Immortal
If you think this is an equivocal statement, you've got the comprehension of a 3 year old, mahersturbator....

too difficult for you to understand, dumbarse?

LOL@mahersturbator

LOL@DeadV

Well let's look at it, shall we? You stated that Souffs are a lot closer to Premiership 21 than Saints are to Premiership 2 (sic). I retorted that Souffs are nowhere near Premiership 21. You then moved the goalposts by saying Souffs are a better chance of winning this year (which, by the by, is effetcively a tautology and thus a meaningless statement, mathematical possibilities notwithstanding). Now unless you can offer a convincing argument that Souffs should be understood to be certainties to win this year's competition, your original statement would naturally be understood by any reasonable reader to include the prospects of both teams beyond this year, in the likely scenario that neither of them wins this year. Hence your narrowing of your focus to this year only is a textbook example of equivocation.

LOL@nemiwanks. LOL@souffs.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Such bravado from all wayne's bitches tonight, 'cause his new team leap-frogged his old one into elevenff lol.... so they're all celebrating. Quick, ring gids.

I think we'll be celebrating more when one of our forwards knocks off Butt Plug Burgess's head on Old Boy's Day in retribution for that dog shot on KOD. Provided your "hard man" lasts that long before he shatters into glass again.

Nemesis

Bench
I think we'll be celebrating more when one of our forwards knocks off Butt Plug Burgess's head on Old Boy's Day in retribution for that dog shot on KOD. Provided your "hard man" lasts that long before he shatters into glass again.
Big talk from a bunch of softcocks who were belted 34-14 by Souths... we'll have our full strength squad available in round 26 and we'll be out to avenge last years old f**ker's day big time and bury you inbreds so deep in your home turf, you'll feel like the polyps up tinkies arse, you twat.

Nemesis

Bench
Well let's look at it, shall we? You stated that Souffs are a lot closer to Premiership 21 than Saints are to Premiership 2 (sic). I retorted that Souffs are nowhere near Premiership 21. You then moved the goalposts by saying Souffs are a better chance of winning this year (which, by the by, is effetcively a tautology and thus a meaningless statement, mathematical possibilities notwithstanding). Now unless you can offer a convincing argument that Souffs should be understood to be certainties to win this year's competition, your original statement would naturally be understood by any reasonable reader to include the prospects of both teams beyond this year, in the likely scenario that neither of them wins this year. Hence your narrowing of your focus to this year only is a textbook example of equivocation.

LOL@nemiwanks. LOL@souffs.
So saying that Souths are a lot closer to 21 than DeadV are to 2 (1.5 really), somehow translates into suggesting that we are certainties... well that simply proves how unequivocally and tautologically confused your pathetic maggot brain really is, mahersturbator.

Let me guess.... you're really Steve Price.

LOL@mahersturbator

LOL@DeadV

Status
Not open for further replies.