What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
looks like you did, juanf**kstrannies... a threesome with Ron and his mate in the taj car park on Thursday night....

TrannyPark-Blog-2.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
The colours of the bitch's top are the very faded red and white of the Dead V taj tranny army... always a Dead giveaway!

LOL@DeadV

Fire

First Grade
She looks indigenous to me. Even your club is proud of its links to the indigenous community. I think he/she is yours :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
She looks indigenous to me. Even your club is proud of its links to the indigenous community. I think he/she is yours
Wendell Sailor much? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... definitely a Dead V taj tranny I'm afraid. That bitch is all yours, rent boy.

LOL@Dead V

Nemesis

Bench
Show some respect for women matey and don't call them "bitches".
Didn't Ron and his mate tell you that trannies aren't women?... you're in for a surprise with your new "girlfriend" Nah, then.... Good luck with that, backfire.

lol@backfire
LOL@Dead V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts