What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Dragons

Saxon

Bench
Gus Gould insists for the Dragons the future is bright despite the loss he suggests the obvious the missing piece is a halfback.

can't keep his own halfback, is he really qualified to speak about other clubs'?

glockers

Juniors
It seems to me a lot of Dragons fans heap blame on the outside backs. Should they really be asking if the forwards they have are vastly over rated?

Jason Maher

Immortal
It seems to me a lot of Dragons fans heap blame on the outside backs. Should they really be asking if the forwards they have are vastly over rated?

The one thing we did consistently well the whole season was cart the ball forward. There is nothing wrong whatsoever with the talent in our pack. The reason we single out our outside backs is because they are shit. How many of Nightingale, Aitken, Lafai, and McDonald would you want in your team? Same question with halfback: which of McCrone or Mann would you beat down our door to take off our hands?

Life's Good

Coach
As much as i give dragons fans shit (especially if they claim 16).
I think youll do better next year with who is coming in.
Problem remains who your coach is though.

This is why the media baffles me. Hasler has had more pressure applied to him after one poor season than anything thrown at Mary who has a very poor coaching record. It just seems that the media has bought into 'Mary is a good bloke' or 'Dragons haven't had much to work with' line.FFS, we were flying in the 1st half of the year and choked along to 6 wins from 17 games despite having essentially the same team available that got us off to a flying start.

The bloke can't coach and we will only remain mid level while he is there.

M2D2

Bench
Maybe you can suck for the first 4 weeks, get him fired. Get a new guy and make a good run?
Good mate of mine is a Dragons Tragic(well i have a few of em, i am a penshurst boy after all) and his rants this year have been lethal.

LineBall

Juniors
Serious question. Should the dragons play Hunt at halfback, or Hooker? He's been playing well for the Broncs as a Number 9.

Life's Good

Coach
Maybe you can suck for the first 4 weeks, get him fired. Get a new guy and make a good run?
Good mate of mine is a Dragons Tragic(well i have a few of em, i am a penshurst boy after all) and his rants this year have been lethal.
Ha. We sucked for 17 weeks........
Tell your mate to join LU and head to the Dragons forum. Wont make him any feel better but f*ck its good for a laugh.

Life's Good

Coach
Serious question. Should the dragons play Hunt at halfback, or Hooker? He's been playing well for the Broncs as a Number 9.
We haven't had a decent HB since Matt Head(Hornby was a converted FB that clicked well with Sowie)so there isn't the slightest chance of this happening especially as we are going to be paying Hunt LeBron James money apparently.

Latest posts