What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Dragons

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
lol

I'd suspect the warriors to hatchet a result like that from that position but wow

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think 9th is about right for the dragons. I look at their squad and it's very middle of the road. To me next year they'll be much better. Neither Dugan or Packer are much of a loss whilst Hunt and Graham are great signings. I'll be pretty shocked if they miss the 8 next year.

I don't know why but I find Mary has a real unfounded arrogance. When the dragons win his press conferences are extremely smug and he seems to take all the credit himself, then when they lose he put it on the players and brings out every excuse in the book. The 'they scored 3 tries off kicks, we only lost by 12 so really we should have won' has been used multiple times and is just pathetic. I remember last year when they lost to the Tigers and he started saying that the clubs in great shape as they won the Harold Matthews due to the juniour development he put into place or some shit.

For the club to move forward they need to get rid of him. With a real good coach I think they're team isn't far away from being a proper title threat.

This Year?

Immortal
I think 9th is about right for the dragons. I look at their squad and it's very middle of the road. To me next year they'll be much better. Neither Dugan or Packer are much of a loss whilst Hunt and Graham are great signings. I'll be pretty shocked if they miss the 8 next year.

I don't know why but I find Mary has a real unfounded arrogance. When the dragons win his press conferences are extremely smug and he seems to take all the credit himself, then when they lose he put it on the players and brings out every excuse in the book. The 'they scored 3 tries off kicks, we only lost by 12 so really we should have won' has been used multiple times and is just pathetic. I remember last year when they lost to the Tigers and he started saying that the clubs in great shape as they won the Harold Matthews due to the juniour development he put into place or some shit.

For the club to move forward they need to get rid of him. With a real good coach I think they're team isn't far away from being a proper title threat.

Given our coach I wouldn't be surprised if we do. When players come to the club it's just play a few good games and bludge for the rest of the year. Mary has no idea how to manage a team and that's what we will continue to see until he is gone,

grouch

First Grade

Summed him up well. He's been all about self-promotion from the moment he was parachuted in as Steve Price's assistant. Needs to go

Hutty1986

Immortal

Great summary Vic. He has zero coaching ability but struts around and acts like hes actually achieved something. He's completely fcking inept, completely fcking delusional and we will continue going backwards under him.

With a decent coach, i think we could actually compete for a comp over the next couple of years. Hate seeing what's happened to this club, the fans deserve so much better.

carcharias

Immortal
Carch, if you see someone in a Red V skulking around outside your place with a jerry can and a lighter, I promise it's not me. I'll be busy skulking around outside Paul McGregor's place.
Carch, if you see someone in a Red V skulking around outside your place with a jerry can and a lighter, I promise it's not me. I'll be busy skulking around outside Paul McGregor's place.

Enlight248.jpg

Latest posts