What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade

:lol::lol: I think I mentioned the other day that my 6 year old daughter had better reasoning than you? She also has better comebacks!!!

Now, run along and find some evidence or as you say "sources" for all of the usual made up shit you have spouted this afternoon :D

I notice you didn't make any further comment when presented with the 6 Manly juniors in the current squad???? Hmmmm.

El Diablo

Post Whore
who even knows if they're all juniors. i wouldn't take your word on it

and you consider holding c**ks is a good comeback?

put your daughter on. you're clearly the family dunce

Nice Beaver

First Grade
who even knows if they're all juniors. i wouldn't take your word on it

and you consider holding c**ks is a good comeback?

put your daughter on. you're clearly the family dunce

hahahaha of course they are Manly juniors f*ckstain. I didn't even put the names up there. Keep up dumbarse. So you ask for names, get the names and then you're answer is "I wouldn't take your word for it".:lol::lol::lol:

I consider it slightly higher on the rung than "you wish". Killer. Absolute killer. What's next - " know you are but what am I?"

If its all the same to you "pal" I try to keep my daughter away from dudes who sit online asking to chat to 6 year olds. Good luck with that though.....

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so you're counting players who have never played first grade now :lol:

No dickhead, I am counting blokes who are in the top 25 squad and hence, a part of the first grade squad.

If you can tell me he's not in the top 25 squad I will happily withdraw his name.

Bottom line he is a Manly JUNIOR who is in our squad. Isn't that what you've been peeing your panties about all along? Well he's bred locally and in the squad. Case closed.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i asked a simple question which required a yes or no answer

you replied with a false statement

he has not played first grade

Nice Beaver

First Grade
i asked a simple question which required a yes or no answer

you replied with a false statement

he has not played first grade

Show me where in the following statement I made a false statement you simple, simple human being:

No dickhead, I am counting blokes who are in the top 25 squad and hence, a part of the first grade squad.

If you can tell me he's not in the top 25 squad I will happily withdraw his name.

Bottom line he is a Manly JUNIOR who is in our squad. Isn't that what you've been peeing your panties about all along? Well he's bred locally and in the squad. Case closed.

I'm done with this. You are quite clearly of your belief and I am quite clearly of the opposite.

You ask plently of questions but answer none. I think it is hliarious the amount of butt hurt you have towards Manly. Me thinks more than just a hint of jealousy lurks beneath all that inane crap that spews out of you.

Enjoy another season of appalling footy from the Eels. As I've said earlier in this thread, I don't actually hate the Eels (Super League and all that) but for you I will make the exception of giving a hearty cheers every time you spastics get towelled again.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Show me where in the following statement I made a false statement you simple, simple human being:

I'm done with this. You are quite clearly of your belief and I am quite clearly of the opposite.

You ask plently of questions but answer none. I think it is hliarious the amount of butt hurt you have towards Manly. Me thinks more than just a hint of jealousy lurks beneath all that inane crap that spews out of you.

Enjoy another season of appalling footy from the Eels. As I've said earlier in this thread, I don't actually hate the Eels (Super League and all that) but for you I will make the exception of giving a hearty cheers every time you spastics get towelled again.

the first word

firechild

First Grade
If we had to work on the basis that your players have to come from your own junior base then Kieran Foran, DCE and Jamie Lyon would never have played in the NRL which is quite a tragedy. Thankfully we're no longer in 1970 and clubs are free to recruit players from anywhere in the world. It is quite funny that El Dickhead claims Manly have no juniors yet they've already signed 5 Manly juniors for this season and beyond and are currently chasing one more (Darcy Lussick). On the other hand Manly picked up David Williams who was pulling beers to earn a living at the time and since coming to Manly has become a SOO and international player on top of winning a premiership. If he stayed at Manly he would have given the game away. Good development work Parra.