What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

ceagle

Bench
you're the dickhead who thinks that's when it begins and anything prior to that is irrelevant

you do this to try and say that Manly developed their team, not the clubs you stole them from

mong
Reply to the whole post, and don't just pick parts which your argument suits.

Garts

Bench
Who cares what El Diablo thinks. Whilst it would be great to have a large junior nursery like Parra it really means nothing. Parra last won a premiership in 86, we have won 4 since then. Ill take the premierships over a large junior nursery. No wonder he is bitter. I would be too.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

:lol: Now I know you do like to just say random shit and then completely ignore any question that follows up from that said shit.

But come on Mr "provide the source" - show me where it has been said Manly paid $200k a season for Williams???

:lol::lol::lol:

If that's the case, you lot paid $1 million a season for Hopoate!:roll:

Gmac

Juniors
All clubs pinch others juniors. It's not 1972 anymore ffs..
What should be more concerning is why clubs like Melbourne manly dragons etc can turn your juniors into top players. Something parra seems unable to do.. Juniors leave parra to get the chance to play for good coaches that can develop and grow them as players. They get to experience what it's like to play for clubs that have discipline, structures and blokes that actually put in for there team mates. They get the chance to win a comp or two as well. Parra fails epically at all those things.

El Diablo

Post Whore
nope

more concerning is we have other codes moving in and trying get kids playing

meanwhile we have clubs like Manly who are like the AFL and seem to focus on other clubs juniors rather than developing their own and furthering the game in their area

Nice Beaver

First Grade
it was mentioned when you signed him

why would you find it hard to believe after this http://www.news.com.au/hoppa-jr-signs-300k-contract/story-e6frf3ru-1111116674094

:lol::lol: you just get better and better don't you?

It was mentioned was it? By who? Some dickhead you buy your strawberry milkshakes from at the corner store every Friday night? :crazy:But no seriously, good source!

And Hopoate was a Manly junior genius. So I guess that all that article proves is that the Manly management, unlike the Parramatta management, KNOW what they are doing and held onto him. If he was a Parramatta junior your geniused board would have let him go years ago and concentrated on utilising those funds to pick up the likes of Chris Sandow :lol:

We held onto him for $100k a year. You lot have paid WHAT for him??? :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
we know it was double what Parra offfered

stop living in denial

Do we???

And what did Parramatta offer? I assume you were there holding either a pen or someone's c*ck.:shock:

And whose "we"? You and this bloke who sells you the strawberry milkshakes?